Queen Elizabeth Circumnavigation of Australia

anjo

1 minute ago, LittleFish1976 said:

But all the fares for these cruises are non-refundable so surely there won't be too many?

My understanding is TA's have blocks of cabins to sell.  People don't go ahead with bookings for many reasons.  In addition, people cancel all the time prior to departure because of illness, family reasons, etc. 

38 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

My understanding is TA's have blocks of cabins to sell.  People don't go ahead with bookings for many reasons.  In addition, people cancel all the time prior to departure because of illness, family reasons, etc. 

Yes. I believe the TAs get an allocation and any unsold by a cut off date are returned for sale . Dependant upon demand they could be cheaper , but the reverse can also happen .On the first Round Australia cruise on Pacific Princess they were asking $14,000 per person for a balcony for last minute bookings as demand was sky high .

I would recommend a club balcony which means you have anytime dining at your exclusive table for BLD.You have the same waiter and assistant for the whole cruise.You can choose a 2 top or shared in advance.The menus are more or less the same as Brittania but with a slightly enhanced breakfast menu.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:46 AM, anjo said:

Thanks everyone,  bit the bullet and booked the Circumnavigation. So excited.

Been planning to do with Princess (less ports on QE) but too good an offer to miss. Any advise,comments good or bad would be appreciated.  Been reading reviews, bit worrying. Anjo.

We also booked the Circumnavigation today 🙂

On 2/22/2020 at 3:46 AM, anjo said:

Thanks everyone,  bit the bullet and booked the Circumnavigation. So excited.

Been planning to do with Princess (less ports on QE) but too good an offer to miss. Any advise,comments good or bad would be appreciated.  Been reading reviews, bit worrying. Anjo.

QE is a BEAUTIFUL ship!!!!!