Manhattan Cruise Terminal parking garage address.

AviationInScale

I've done the thread searches, and did not find a relevant answer. So, my question is this:

Do I follow the terminal address (711 12th Avenue, Manhattan) to access the terminal parking garage, or is there a separate address for the garage that would be more efficient?

I seem to remember reading here, awhile ago, that if you drive into the terminal, you wind up in the drop-off area, necessitating a go-around. I would like to directly access the garage at the terminal with minimal aggravation.

39 minutes ago, AviationInScale said:

I've done the thread searches, and did not find a relevant answer. So, my question is this:

Do I follow the terminal address (711 12th Avenue, Manhattan) to access the terminal parking garage, or is there a separate address for the garage that would be more efficient?

I seem to remember reading here, awhile ago, that if you drive into the terminal, you wind up in the drop-off area, necessitating a go-around. I would like to directly access the garage at the terminal with minimal aggravation.

711 12th Ave is the mailing address of the cruise terminal office. To actually drive into the terminal you enter at 12th Ave at 55th St. There's only this one motor vehicle entrance. Just drive up to the top level...follow the signs for parking. You pay, they'll direct you to the right parking lot, you park your car and take your bags down the elevator one level to the check-in area for your cruise.

Note...The cruise terminal has rooftop parking lots, not a garage.

28 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

711 12th Ave is the mailing address of the cruise terminal office. To actually drive into the terminal you enter at 12th Ave at 55th St. There's only this one motor vehicle entrance. Just drive up to the top level...follow the signs for parking. You pay, they'll direct you to the right parking lot, you park your car and take your bags down the elevator one level to the check-in area for your cruise.

Note...The cruise terminal has rooftop parking lots, not a garage.

Thank you so much! This was precisely the info I was looking for.

12 hours ago, Nitemare said:

this is about 5% of the space in the lot, and it is the closest spaces up against the ship.  It won't be full

Yes, this was taken about mid afternoon on the day of departure.  There were plenty of available spaces, even when the ship departed.  Here is a wider view on the way back into NY.IMG_0414.thumb.JPG.d8cea439c689ca1e9cb34c648a298c73.JPG