Summer 2022 ...when

toxicfairy

When do the dates get released for summer 2022? I saw a cruise in summer 21 but probably should wait until 22. Hubby still not back to work yet since having knee replacement in Dec. So maybe i shouldn't book until we play catch up lol. But we just did a 4 nighter last week and now I have the cruisein' bug again😂😂

Also anyone have an opinion on the Empress of the Seas?

Depends on the region.  

Lots of opinions of Empress in this forum.  Many recent threads on her.  Smallest in the fleet, best service and biggest heart.  Doesn't feel as small as she is.  Classic cruise experience for those who can do without all the latest crazes like bumper cars and zip lines on a ship.  No water slides, just the core Royal experience.

Ahh sounds amazing. Are there less kids since the zippidy doo dah isn't there. Love royal but since I work with kids but my own are grown I could do with less screaming and splashing and more relaxing. I know I know i could do a different line but I like Royal.

Oh and I'm looking for June 2022 out of Bayonne New Jersey. I think it's Port Liberty

That way I'm not paying airfare again.

Edited by toxicfairy

• 2 weeks later...

Summer 2021 cruises (May 2021 through April 2022) were released in November-December 2019, so look for summer 2022 cruises in November-December 2020. 

Here was the 2021-2022 release schedule through April 2022. I believe cruises out of NJ are included in the Northeast release.

2021-2022.JPG