Singapore.

chromered7

We have recently be reassured by AZ that our cruise going from Singapore is still on schedule.  I believe that Crystal are now not taking passengers from Singapore. If this is the case what does this mean , if anything, for our cruise? We still have a few weeks to go in what is a constantly changing situation. The hope that conditions may have been normalised at the time of our debarkation was perhaps too optimistic. It’s virtually impossible to look forward to a cruise that may or may not go ahead, any changes to our itinerary would possibly dilute the cruise further and you are hoping that AZ don’t prevaricate on a cancel decision . I trust that AZ and Bonnie will continue to keep us in the picture .

9 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I’m sure Bonnie will post any information she has as soon as it becomes available.

I'm certain they will when they know.  Bonnie had already posted an update as far as Azamara are concerned and if that changes then she will post again. 

I'm sure it's frustrating for guests on this cruise, but I'm not sure of the point in constantly posting the same thing over and over in the hope of getting a different answer. This is a very unusual set of circumstances. You just have to go with the flow. It's all part of world travel. 

Phil 

• Like 4

I am sure Azamara is aware of that and will make decisions when it’s the right time for their itineraries. Until then yes it’s difficult but you can do nothing. 
Some of us can no longer be employed as they were to be and have a stop go situation changing daily. That’s not easy either believe me. 
Talking to people in China and Singapore the impact for them is significant, whether someone gets a cruise or not is very much a first world problem. 
Sorry if that’s harsh but this daily what about this line, that line posting is pointless. Azamara will tell you as soon as they can if they have to make changes and until they do let’s leave it at that. 
And yes I potentially have cruises affected due to the upheavals (I might be doing catch up work). They are fully paid for, no insurance will cover that cancellation, I’m sure if Azamara cancels late they will look after you. 

PS Azamara once cancelled on us as we were driving to the airport. They looked after us. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...