No Diamond Lounge

EmmasNana

36 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

Can I add to your post?  Which ships don't have a Concierge Lounge?

Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Symphony

Freedom, Liberty, Independence

Mariner, Adventure, Voyager, Navigator

I think Explorer is the next to go

And of course, no loyalty lounges at all on MJ and NE

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

In function, none of the fleet has any CL, they are all treated as SLs. 

It was called that for years.  Just 4 months ago, it was still called the Concierge Lounge when we were in it.  Guess you can't teach an old dog a new trick. 

Let me correct it to "Suite Lounge".  

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Temporary situation😉

Your reply intrigues me.  Just wondering which way it is going to go... no more CLs and only SLs or CLs will return in earnest and open the doors to the D+?  I think I already know😁!

2 minutes ago, BillB48 said:

Your reply intrigues me.  Just wondering which way it is going to go... no more CLs and only SLs or CLs will return in earnest and open the doors to the D+?  I think I already know😁!

D and D+ and PC will be welcome in  the Diamond Lounge.  PC and Suite Guests will be welcome in the Suite Lounge.  That is all there will be.

51 minutes ago, BillB48 said:

Well unlike others, I don't have a crystal ball,  and I won't sail a ship with a 'potential' CL until Odyssey in the fall, and marketing calls it an SL.

FB_IMG_1581560223615.thumb.jpg.68016942ffe79a09db0daa3aa401f01b.jpg

So, I have no idea

We are really only referring to Radiance and Vision Class at this time. Obviously writing is on the wall for Quantum

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

What happens when huge amount of PC are onboard?  It happens. 

Nonsense. “Huge” is a relative term, and there are not “huge” numbers of PC on any cruise - even on the President’s cruise, there were easy accommodations for all passengers. 

38 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Nonsense. “Huge” is a relative term, and there are not “huge” numbers of PC on any cruise - even on the President’s cruise, there were easy accommodations for all passengers. 

They had to make all kinds of special accomodations to provide for the suite guests🤔 and a lot of folks weren't happy.

And I expect the same on both the President's cruise and the following TA. It can be worked out, but there will still be unhappy guests

250+ on an Oasis ship is Huge in my book. 

100+ on a Radiance is Huge as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

That remains to be seen. Numbers increasing everyday. 

And tons of the die everyday, and those who don’t often get afflicted with too old to leave the home disease.

jc

I just want you all to know that this post was completely a joke.  Please don’t be offended.  But eventually we all become worm food.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

That remains to be seen. Numbers increasing everyday. 

On Q class when D+ numbers are under 80 they can and have had access to the CL.  

Taking TA and President's cruise out of the mix, the average D+ count is 9% of all CAS on board.  P is 1%.  

Someday P numbers will grow to the point when the SL can't handle them.  Once the typical cruise has 80 P on board that day will be near.  It's going to be years before that happens.  

BTW - if P has risen to be 80 on board a typical Q class cruise, D+ will be ~500.  D will be ~1,400.  That's typical mid-season cruises, not some off peak CAS heavy cruise.  Before CAS has that kind of growth for the average or typical cruise there will be lots of other changes that few people like.  

More change is in the air.  Winter is coming.  

• Thanks 1