Just read this for the Anthem for D+

fishbonz

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Serenade did for Spring 2019

If I recall on Serenade westbound TA 2018 we were told use DL. overflow was colony club but one afternoon dh needed coffee and the machine in DL was not working.   His card worked in CL!

1 hour ago, Beachin2 said:

Celebrity, leaving next week.  Perk pkg, drinks all day without being a sardine if we wanted to.  MSC yacht club, same price as RC but a much better experience and better private dining, drink pkg, etc.  Need more examples?

You may want to get out more and look around.  Same $, BIG differences.

Well when you are on X, RCI is getting paid.  MSC ... good you gave it to the man good there.  You rock!

😆😂

😇

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Now they are both on 14

Great location. Much better than where the CL use to be on deck 10. The LA told us on our 2019  Freedom cruise  that seven hearts and cloud nine was going to become the new SL. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, davekathy said:

We could use the CL and the DL on our B2B Freedom cruise March 2019. Preferred the DL over the CL. 

Freedom did not do a TA in March 2019

9 hours ago, davekathy said:

I don't think RCI has allowed D+ into the concierge lounge on TÂ's  for last 2 or 3 years.

10 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Well when you are on X, RCI is getting paid.  MSC ... good you gave it to the man good there.  You rock!

😆😂

😇

About the response on CC I'd expect when someone is challenged by the pom-pom crowd and responds with facts to back up their position.

When will RC just man up and just change the signs on the CLs to SLs?  Easy temporary band-aid for one of the numerous problems they themselves have created with their C&A program.  Would end another saga in the perk decline slide.

As a very long term leading pom-pom shaker on this board so famously said/wrote years ago (paraphrasing) "If you have promised me something for my loyalty do not make me chase it down or beg for it.  If you no longer want to do it, then change the program".

Off to pack for a month at sea.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fishbonz said:

WOW,,,,,, When they started their tier system LONG AGO things were much different now I guess it turned into one big ***** sandwich and were all just gonna have to take a bite 🥪.

Of course things have changed over a period of decades!!!

The only surprise is that you are surprised! 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

You absolutely should vote with your wallet.

What cruise lines have you found that offer three and a half hours of free drinks a day, every day, particularly when you are starting over at the bottom of their program?

We won't abandon RC completely and are on Allure this year but are spreading our cruising with other cruiselines now.

• Like 3

Maybe it’s about time they rethink letting family members (don’t mean spouses) obtain same status as their parents & keep that status when they move from that address. They need to review their records & see how many cruises people actually took themselves. There are people with 500 & over points that took 2 cruises but kept their parents status when they moved out & now their children also have same status. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Cruisethrulife77 said:

Maybe it’s about time they rethink letting family members (don’t mean spouses) obtain same status as their parents & keep that status when they move from that address. They need to review their records & see how many cruises people actually took themselves. There are people with 500 & over points that took 2 cruises but kept their parents status when they moved out & now their children also have same status. 

If you follow any of the thousands of threads on this  topic, you will see that this point is mentioned hundreds of times.

The other side of that coin is that those children, when they are looking for a vacation as adults, are much more likely to choose to cruise on Royal Caribbean because of this connection.

And this, after all, is the purpose of a loyalty program.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

If you follow any of the thousands of threads on this  topic, you will see that this point is mentioned hundreds of times.

The other side of that coin is that those children, when they are looking for a vacation as adults, are much more likely to choose to cruise on Royal Caribbean because of this connection.

And this, after all, is the purpose of a loyalty program.

I believe the purpose of the loyalty program is to reward those that cruise not those who parents cruised. When the kids & the kids children decide to cruise let them start earning their own points. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cruisethrulife77 said:

I believe the purpose of the loyalty program is to reward those that cruise not those who parents cruised. When the kids & the kids children decide to cruise let them start earning their own points. 

You are wrong.  It is not a rewards program.  It's a loyalty program.  The only reason that it exists is for Royal Caribbean to keep you booking Royal Caribbean cruises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cruisethrulife77 said:

Certainly agree with you. Let them earn their own points. Maybe then Diamond Lounge won’t be overcrowded. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fishbonz said:

WOW,,,,,, When they started there tier system LONG AGO things were much different now I guess it turned into one big ***** sandwich and were all just gonna have to take a bite 🥪.

I need some help with this one.....5 letter word that goes with *****sandwich???