Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Hi,

I’m also following. 🙂🙂  We lived in San Pedro back in 1988-1991. My husband and I loved to go have lunch and watch the various size boats go out if the Harbor. Every once in awhile we’d drive over to Long Beach and see the BIG Ships!! 🛳🤣  

We have lived inland for 28 years, but Long Beach is our Home Port, less than an hour away. Super Duper HAPPY Carnival finally decided to bring a brand new Ship to our Port. 💖

I booked a 2021 & 2022 cruise on the Panorama. The Havana area, an Inside, figuring I’m just a few steps to a wonderful LARGE “Balcony”! 🤣🤣

Next month I fly to New Orleans a couple days early for my Glory Cruise. I cruised from here last March, just loved the little I got to see. Definitely need to do a land vacation!

Thanks for taking us along on this cruise....

😁😁

Bobbi 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi,

I’m also following. 🙂🙂  We lived in San Pedro back in 1988-1991. My husband and I loved to go have lunch and watch the various size boats go out if the Harbor. Every once in awhile we’d drive over to Long Beach and see the BIG Ships!! 🛳🤣  

We have lived inland for 28 years, but Long Beach is our Home Port, less than an hour away. Super Duper HAPPY Carnival finally decided to bring a brand new Ship to our Port. 💖

I booked a 2021 & 2022 cruise on the Panorama. The Havana area, an Inside, figuring I’m just a few steps to a wonderful LARGE “Balcony”! 🤣🤣

Next month I fly to New Orleans a couple days early for my Glory Cruise. I cruised from here last March, just loved the little I got to see. Definitely need to do a land vacation!

Thanks for taking us along on this cruise....

😁😁

Bobbi 

Welcome! If you have any questions about New Orleans feel free to ask. I've been there literally over 100 times.

• Like 1

I broke out the suitcases last night. I’m going with the small one again. I was able to move some things I’m not going to use this trip like water shoes from the small one to the big one.

I think I’m about packed except for my shirts which I try to pack at the last minute in a futile attempt to get them less wrinkled. Every time I do that I’m reminded of the time I forgot to pack them. One thing you don’t want a porter to do is lift your bag up and down repeatedly and say “that’s it?”

I do also have this on the way. I’m going to need to find room for it. I prefer a spray over the wipes but I couldn’t find it in an aerosol can and I didn’t want to risk the plastic bottle leaking in my suitcase. I hope 95 wipes are enough. I prefer being able to spray as much as I want. 

8F77EF03-90FD-46FE-BA79-ED176A6FBCD5.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Every time I do that I’m reminded of the time I forgot to pack them. One thing you don’t want a porter to do is lift your bag up and down repeatedly and say “that’s it?”

Oh noooo .... 

5 minutes ago, pamici said:

I got that container for my cruise last year. It is HUGE. I ended up taking some out and double-bagging them in a ziplock.

That's what I'm wondering about. I've had one of those containers at work before and it took up a lot of space. I'm guessing they didn't go dry in ziplock bags? That's all I'm worried about. I was planning on ziplocking a few for the plane ride either way.

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That's what I'm wondering about. I've had one of those containers at work before and it took up a lot of space. I'm guessing they didn't go dry in ziplock bags? That's all I'm worried about. I was planning on ziplocking a few for the plane ride either way.

Mine didn't, but maybe transfer in a little of the solution that will be sloshing around in the container? My kids like to suck out the air in a ziplock when they put their phones in one, but you could be risking a less than tasty surprise if you tried it here ...

• Haha 1

Anyone want to take a crack at my ???'s?

???0:00???

On Broadway

Oh What a Night

Ease on Down the Road

???11:10???

Let's Hear it for the Boy

La Vie Boheme

Pinball Wizard

???19:30???

???22:40???

The Room Where it Happens,
Big Spender

???31:00???

You're the one that I want

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

???36:15???,

???38:15???
Everybody Say Yeah

???43:05???

Edited by Saint Greg

29 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Anyone want to take a crack at my ???'s?

???0:00???

On Broadway

Oh What a Night

Ease on Down the Road

???11:10???

Let's Hear it for the Boy

La Vie Boheme

Pinball Wizard

???19:30???

???22:40???

The Room Where it Happens,
Big Spender

???31:00???

You're the one that I want

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

???36:15???,

???38:15???
Everybody Say Yeah

???43:05???

I ... I don't know what this means ...

2 hours ago, pamici said:

Mine didn't, but maybe transfer in a little of the solution that will be sloshing around in the container? My kids like to suck out the air in a ziplock when they put their phones in one, but you could be risking a less than tasty surprise if you tried it here ...

Try the water displacement method to avoid slurping up the solution. Pop your chunk of wipes/solution into the ziplock. Then with the top still open slowly lower into a container of water. The weight of the water should push the air out. Zip the top, take the bag out of the water and dry off. Now you're good to go!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JennVT said:

Try the water displacement method to avoid slurping up the solution. Pop your chunk of wipes/solution into the ziplock. Then with the top still open slowly lower into a container of water. The weight of the water should push the air out. Zip the top, take the bag out of the water and dry off. Now you're good to go!

Science!!