Current Bring on Board Beverage Policy?

cle-guy

I know about the 2 bottles of wine and corkage fee, when it applies.

I can't recall where X is on bringing your own water/soda on board.  

The website varies from mobile site varies from emails and is generally ambiguous in all of those places as to non-wine/liquors.

15 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'm not sure if there is a limit but often see a case of water with a luggage tag on them and they are accepted by the porter.

Technically no limit. Often each of us brings a 12pk of sodas. Never a problem. Cases of water curb checked see on every cruise.

Also you are correct the mobile info differs from regular website. Regular website is more correct.  

10 hours ago, cruiser61262 said:

Just to throw this out there.... sometimes when we don’t get the beverage package we bring a nice bottle of Port as our bottle of “wine.”  Lasts most of the 7 day cruise and nice to have in the room to sip on.😉

Port is wine isn't it..... LOL    At least it's made from grapes.

Ok with the 2 bottles and wine and soda, we don't drink soda but we drink a lot of San Pellegrino water.  We have the Classic Alcohol Package but carbonated water is not included. Is it considered same as soda so we can bring our own.  And what is the cost of San Pellegrino (or Perrier) on board? Thank you all.

Edited by claudart
typo

Hi Curt, have not seen you on Cruise Critic for a while. We are also on the Eclipse on April 20th HNL - YVR. We will be in AQ cabin and are traveling with friends. Congratulations on becoming Zenith on that cruise ! One of our friends on that cruise will be Zenith in another 18 points. We cruise on other lines so even though this will be my 29th cruise on X we will never make Zenith.

Cheers, Heather

On 2/22/2020 at 4:22 PM, cle-guy said:

I can't recall where X is on bringing your own water/soda on board.

Hi cle-guy,

Glad to see another CLE person on this board! The official X policy is ambiguous on water and soda. As others have said, I have often seen people carrying on reasonable amounts of water and soda to X ships.