Recent Oasis Junior Suite Cruisers - Priority Boarding?

klove613

We are booked in a Junior Suite on Oasis and I noticed that our boarding passes do not designate "Suite". When we sailed on Navigator in December, there was a "Suite" designation on the pass. Just wondering if any recent Oasis Junior suite cruisers have had any issues boarding in the Miami Terminal A Suite area. 

42 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

It should say "Sea Class" in the top left corner of boarding pass, right under your name. I'm referencing the RCCL app -- maybe they dropped "suite" and decided to designate their different suite classes instead?

It does say Sea Class, but when we checked in for Navigator in December, the check-in person at the door was looking for the “Suite” designation. Hopefully they are all informed on what to look for.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, klove613 said:

It does say Sea Class, but when we checked in for Navigator in December, the check-in person at the door was looking for the “Suite” designation. Hopefully they are all informed on what to look for.

Thanks!

they will be. also Navigator does not have Royal Suite Classes (Sea, Sky and Star) 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, klove613 said:

Thanks!

Sometimes I wonder if they are informed.  A couple years ago in Seattle I had someone insist that I had to use the regular line when I showed her the my paperwork showed PC.  She had no idea that PC was Pinnacle Club.  Now, it prints out as Pinnacle and not PC.  Makes it easier for them to understand.

• Thanks 1

First time we were in a JS was for Anthem out of Cape Liberty.  I was so excited to use our "JS Suite Perks" and the RCI worker refused to let me join the priority boarding line for suites.  I was trying to persuade that we were entitled to be in that line when my wife said "come on" as she saw that there was virtually no line for regular boarding and the priority line was a few couples deep.  This was around 10:30am IIRC.

Last year we had a JS for Freedom out of SJ and our daughter was in the room next door in a regular balcony.  There seemed to be so much chaos that I told her to just follow us in the priority line and she and her fiancee used the lane next to us.  No one cared.  This was somewhere around 1:00pm so that may have had something to do with it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, twangster said:

I've sometimes noticed paper SetSail passes from the website and the app generated SetSail passes don't always carry the same verbiage.  Try looking at the website version versus the app version.  

Yes I printed them from the website and also looked at the app. No "Suite" designation on either, but there is "Sea Class" so hopefully that will be enough. I really enjoyed the suite check-in area!