Hotel to use for a beach day?

yvrbos

I will be disembarking from the Celebrity Summit first thing in the morning and I was hoping to find a hotel where I can stow my luggage and use their facilities on the beach. My flight leaves at 4 so I will have 4 hours to hangout.

Any suggestions?

Thanks all

• 2 weeks later...

Day-Pass Before a Late Flight

Reviewed January 31, 2019

With 5 pm flights out of SJU after a southern Caribbean cruise and not wanting to sit for hours at the airport, we simply took a cab from the ship at 9 am directly to Courtyard Marriott Isla Verde and bought a day-pass from the concierge Orlando Hernandez. This gave us full guest privileges and drinks at the pool with wifi, towels, chairs, showers and change rooms and luggage storage until we left at 3 pm.
The Isla Verde Beach in front of the Marriott was well groomed and clean - it's one of our favorites and a lovely wind-down from a cruise. I highly recommend this hotel which we've used for many pre-cruise and post-cruise stays. This was the first time we tried the Day-Pass and at $75 per couple is a more than fair price.

• 1 year later...

Just bumping this topic to see if anyone has any other recommendations. We'll be docking on Saturday, Feb 6 at 7am and the earliest flight I can find is at 3pm. Would much rather lounge around a pool or on a beach than at an airport!

25 minutes ago, Alsmez said:

Just bumping this topic to see if anyone has any other recommendations. We'll be docking on Saturday, Feb 6 at 7am and the earliest flight I can find is at 3pm. Would much rather lounge around a pool or on a beach than at an airport!

Resortforaday.com, which is a well-known seller of day passes in the Caribbean says on its web page for San Juan   "Due to current COVID-19 Restrictions, San Juan Day Passes are not available ". 

It's anyone's guess whether that will be the case in February. 

• 4 weeks later...

Before I posted looking for a Hotel Day Pass, I searched and saw this thread.  I have been searching on line and haven't seen any listed.  The Courtyard said that they have them, but every date it sold out.  

I am also searching for January 6th, so that might just be a hard day anyway.  

Just not sure with COVID if they are doing any.  I couldn't come up with one on the Resort for a Day page.  

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if they sell day passes, but we had stayed at the Isla Verde Embassy Suites pre-cruise, and they were very gracious when I asked to come and store our bags for a 4 hour stay post-cruise/pre-flight. Their beach attendant also was happy to let us use a couple of their chairs for a couple of hours. I think if we had planned more, we *might* have been able to negotiate a more formal pass.