Can you hear the theater from a sweet 16 cabin?

yvrbos

I have one of the sweet 16 cabins booked aboard the Summit on a Southern Caribbean Itinerary. Since the cabin is right above the theater, I was wondering if you can hear the productions from my cabin. What experience have you had?

Thanks all!

We've stayed in both of the 'corner' (starboard & aft) Sweet Sixteens (6030 & 6035) -- and have never heard a thing, from the theater below. And, since you are forward of the front elevator bank, you have VERY little hallway noise, either. Aside from Aft-facing cabins and some suites, these are our favorite M-class cabins! 😎

21 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

We’ve been in 6035 and it was super quiet...no noise from above or below. Only issue was the crew smoking area below but that was only a few times and only while in port. 

Can you elaborate? I didn't think there was anything but water below the sweet 16s.

On 2/23/2020 at 12:30 PM, yvrbos said:

I have one of the sweet 16 cabins booked aboard the Summit on a Southern Caribbean Itinerary. Since the cabin is right above the theater, I was wondering if you can hear the productions from my cabin. What experience have you had?

Thanks all!

No. Easy answer.

Yes, but it depends on which sweet 16 cabins.  We have heard music from the theater in the ones farther forward (@ 4 on each side) based on the venue.  Loud showtunes, patriotic, and rock music were the venues.   The next 4 on each side were pretty quiet.