Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Scrapnana

ms Rotterdam in Port Everglades February 24, 2020

Recommended Posts

Rotterdam will be at pier 26 (port to) from 0530-1600.  She will be leaving on a 16-day Panama Canal cruise.

 

730958815_Rot224.gif.81c65e81871442154397e5ec3060d532.gif

 

 

Willemstad, Curacao (27 Feb 1000-2300); Oranjestad, Aruba (28 Feb 0800-1800); Panama Canal (Cruising Canal) (01 Mar 0500-0500); Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica (03 Mar 0700-1700); Corinto, Nicaragua (04 Mar 0900-1700); Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala (05 Mar 0700-1700); Huatulco, Mexico (06 Mar 1300-1900); Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (08 Mar 1000-2000); San Diego, California (11 Mar a0700)

 

Also in port are Costa Luminosa at pier 19 from 0430-2300 and Silver Wind at pier 25 from 0630-1800.

 

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ and https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/.

 

Next up:  Veendam and Zuiderdam on Wednesday, 26 February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Rotterdam will be our next ship, returning to FLL from Barcelona in the fall.  Can't wait to see her tomorrow on the webcam!

 

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rotterdam arriving, I notice that she still has the old logo on her funnel. Which I like much better then the new one.

image.thumb.png.8f20a05c62ec4d334d7abe3482471a9a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ski ww said:

Rotterdam arriving, I notice that she still has the old logo on her funnel. Which I like much better then the new one.

image.thumb.png.8f20a05c62ec4d334d7abe3482471a9a.png

 

Thanks for the great screen shot. 🙂 

I like the old logo too. 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kazu said:

 

Thanks for the great screen shot. 🙂 

I like the old logo too. 😉 

 

Maybe they will leave the old logo on Rotterdam - as one of the co-Flagships. We can only hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Port schedule shows Rotterdam "Confirmed" for 15:30.  Could be any time now.  Looks like she'll need to get by the Silver Wind.

 

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Port schedule shows Rotterdam "Confirmed" for 15:30.  Could be any time now.  Looks like she'll need to get by the Silver Wind.

 

Roy

 

Around 2:30, I heard her Bridge inform the Harbormaster that they would be ready to sail in one hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While watching sailaway some weekends ago, we noticed and I commented about the old funnel logo.  For some reason???

 

Rotterdam has been thru dry dock several times since the change, and it hasn't been changed.  Even the Prinsendam was changed and HAL knew it was being sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

While watching sailaway some weekends ago, we noticed and I commented about the old funnel logo.  For some reason???

 

Rotterdam has been thru dry dock several times since the change, and it hasn't been changed.  Even the Prinsendam was changed and HAL knew it was being sold.

Shh.  Don't let them know they missed one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vict0riann said:

Shh.  Don't let them know they missed one!

You beat me to it; that's exactly what I was thinking!

 

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...