Liberty of the Seas June/July 2020 sailings

Veng

When I search royal Caribbean's website for liberty of the seas in June and July, I get nothing.  Work, home, and mobile all give the same results.  On *****, I see rooms to book, but clicking the link leads me to the default search page.  Expedia and others are still offering these booking, including with cabin assignments (not guarantees).  I was planning to wait until final payment before booking as I assume between that and CV will drive the prices down.  Any idea what's up with Royal's website and if I'll be successful booking with Expedia or my local TA?  

3 hours ago, Veng said:

When I search royal Caribbean's website for liberty of the seas in June and July, I get nothing.  Work, home, and mobile all give the same results.  On *****, I see rooms to book, but clicking the link leads me to the default search page.  Expedia and others are still offering these booking, including with cabin assignments (not guarantees).  I was planning to wait until final payment before booking as I assume between that and CV will drive the prices down.  Any idea what's up with Royal's website and if I'll be successful booking with Expedia or my local TA?  

It’s just an issue with Royals website.

Using the travel agent website there are cabins available in most categories on all sailings in June and July of 2020.  Call your local TA to book