Cruise Critic Community
cmp702

Celebrity Suite on M class (summit/millennium)

Does anyone have any pictures of the Celebrity Suite on an M class ship after a revolution (millennium/summit) ?  We have one booked for the Infinity after the revolution.  Also, it's on the 9th floor and I know the pool deck is above this, so my question is, is this a good or bad location?  Has anyone received an upgrade offer to a Royal Suite from a Celebrity, and if so how much?  

While I don't have photos of a CS after revolution we have stayed in them on the Summit, Millennium and the Infinity.  On the Infinity we were in 9098.  While we didn't have any problematic noise issues the folks in 9096 did.

This is 6106 taken today on the Summit. I have friends in this cabin.

87373487_2785635291531288_5387747361403437056_n.jpg

24 minutes ago, MEcruzr said:

This is 6106 taken today on the Summit. I have friends in this cabin.

87373487_2785635291531288_5387747361403437056_n.jpg

20 days and we'll be in this same room!

1 minute ago, garyl62 said:

20 days and we'll be in this same room!

Looks amazing.   I think they did a wonderful job on the renovation.

We've seen a lot of pictures on social media and it looks great.  Still has the bathtub issue so many talk about, but don't expect that to be a problem for us.  Looking forward to the complete wall of windows and just relaxing.  I'll post photos of the suite after we board.

2 minutes ago, MEcruzr said:

These windows??

I cut out my friend... 

87509668_2784835414944609_991772600789106688_n.jpg

29 minutes ago, MEcruzr said:

These windows??

Those would be the ones!  We are considering an Alaska trip next year and those CS cabins are a big draw to the Millennium, but Murano is also a draw to the Eclipse ……. but I digress.

Cmp702, I'll post some more shots of the suite.  There are many photos of the renovations posted in other threads, if you do some searching you should be able to see a lot of areas of the ship.  As far as replying to posts, you can use the quote button in the post you'd like to direct your reply to, but delete the sentences and photos that are not relevant to your response so things don't get overly long

1 minute ago, garyl62 said:

Cmp702, I'll post some more shots of the suite.  There are many photos of the renovations posted in other threads, if you do some searching you should be able to see a lot of areas of the ship.  As far as replying to posts, you can use the quote button in the post you'd like to direct your reply to, but delete the sentences and photos that are not relevant to your response so things don't get overly long

Thank you lol, I appreciate it!  I've been able to find many pictures of the public areas of the ship, but I'm really interested in pictures specifically of the Celebrity Suite.  It will be our 4th cruise, but 1st time in a suite.  

We had a celebrity suite on summit pre revolution to Canada. The Windows were great but opening the balcony door when windy required my DH. The tub is a deal breaker for me now .

I have read a few very negative reviews on the noise from the pool deck above. You might want to research or consider another deck if available.

19 hours ago, MEcruzr said:

These windows??

I cut out my friend... 

87509668_2784835414944609_991772600789106688_n.jpg

Suite looks beautiful, we will be in this room on Connie just a couple months after it's "revolution."  We've always like the CS on M class, even with the bathtub issue....it's a great suite.