Spa Balcony

daniella1279

As far as I know there are no age requirements for booking spa cabins, though as in all other categories some cabins are limited to only two passengers.

Some spa treatments impose minimum age requirements.

Spa passes are limited to two per cabin regardless of number of passengers in the cabin.

Dream class ships have by far the best spa facilities.  The T-pools are incredible.

Happy sailing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No there is no age requirements to book spa cabins but there is to use the 2 spa passes that come with booking the cabin. It’s 18. Just an FYI if you’re looking at deck 12, book as far forward as you can. There is a door to the outer deck at the aft side of the hallway which slams when it closes. I’d think that can be heard in the cabins at that end of the hall. We’ve been in 12005 and 12007 on the Breeze and loved the location.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

3 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

What Jerseygirl responded reminded me that the spa balcony cabins on deck 12 are not covered and those on deck 11 are.  Personally I prefer 11.

Agreed - we booked 11209 for our upcoming B2B for exactly that reason. No cover (shade) on the Spa Balconies on the 12th deck. But they are supposed to be great for star gazing. I just figure we can walk out on Serenity to see the stars.

Also read that Spa inside cabins on the 12th deck can be problematic because they are backed up against the locker rooms and sauna's (warm staterooms) and 12008 in particular is right next to the area in the gym where the free weights are so you can have the lug-nuts dropping the weights on the floor or onto the racks. There is a video on YouTube about this.

Another plus to the Spa staterooms is the proximity to the Spa showers. Much bigger than the one in your stateroom.

Edited by SDPadreFan

We had the first two spa interior cabins forward of the elevators on deck 12 of the Breeze.  Loved them.  Close to the atrium elevators and the private elevator to Serenity Deck, and quiet.  We never heard anything through the walls or from above, and the lengthways configuration made them feel comfortably roomy for interior cabins.

For a spa balcony I would vastly prefer deck 11.   Covered balcony and cabins above and below.

I wouldn't want any of the four deck 11 cabins across the front of the ship.  The are directly below the fitness center.

14 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

In my opinion for a first time cruiser you are starting off with a bang!  Enjoy#

Thanks!

This will be only our second cruise. Our very first was with NCL on the Spirit in 2016 in an oceanview cabin. She’s old and small, but we didn’t know that at the time lol. We didn’t really do any research for that cruise, we knew where we wanted to visit and that was the ship that kind of checked the boxes. But we loved it and had an absolute blast!

For this Carnival cruise, we knew we wanted to go to Grand Turk, and we wanted to do it on our anniversary, which meant booking the Breeze. I splurged and got us the spa balcony without telling my wife (she knows now). It wasn’t until after we booked that I started doing research on the Breeze and realized that the NCL Spirit sure is old and boring! Haha. We are super excited! We don’t mind a party, but I think being able to escape to our balcony and spend some time in the spa area is really going to allow us to relax and enjoy!

1 hour ago, DubNHub said:

This is our 5th anniversary.... wow, 50! Any tips for making it that far (other than lots of cruises!)

Congrats on #5  🙂

We dated for 2 years before we got married. Got to know each other very well.

We didn't start cruising until 2004 after both of us were retired. After that first cruise, we discovered that it was generally cheaper than renting a condo at the beach.

We do our best to find good deals. We avoid summer and when schools are out (i.e. Christmas, New Years, Spring Break, etc.)

Wishing you many cruises and many anniversaries.

• Like 1

Thanks, Tandem!

We decided we’re going to alternate vacations. So this year, it’s a cruise for our anniversary. We are planning a DC trip next year, then another cruise after that. I’d like to cruise every year, but.... happy wife, happy life!

On 2/24/2020 at 10:40 AM, bury me at sea said:

What Jerseygirl responded reminded me that the spa balcony cabins on deck 12 are not covered and those on deck 11 are.  Personally I prefer 11.

We had a spa balcony on the Breeze a few years ago, and also did NOT like that we didn't have a covered balcony.  No shade, and we barely used it because of that.