Where can I find "my custom itinerary" on SB website?

Catlover54

A few weeks ago I booked some shore excursions on SB.  Now I want to cancel some and book different ones (as some more appealing ones were added later).

Neither on my Mac nor on my iPad am I able to book new ones without first cancelling the old ones.  There is no "click here" option to cancel the old ones.  When I try to book new ones, I get a message I should go to "my custom itinerary" to cancel the conflicting excursion, but there is no clue how to get there.

I can find (barely) my "e-brochure" for excursions booked, but there is nothing there to cancel anything.  As an aside, I also could not find spa and restaurant bookings under "itinerary" or brochure (fortunately I saved a receipt email for when I booked them, so I would not forget).  I used to be able to find such bookings without strain.

The website seems to be getting worse since last year.

After wasting time, I called SB.  The rep did not know how to find "my custom itinerary" either (though she did tell me she could not do it in a very calm and civilized British accent), and very quickly offered to do it for me on the phone, so we did.  That is fine, but I want to know how to do it myself online, in case I get a 2AM impulse to change something:)

• Like 1

I’m not at my computer just now, but try this: go to “Booked Guest.” (Found where there are about three short horizontal lines). Then after logging in, scroll up to My Reservations. (It’s hidden until you scroll up). Then go down to “Manage My Booking”. Then click on the picture on the left, I believe it’s called “Itinerary”. Click on it and you should be able cancel and/or book tours for each day. Also reservations for the TK Grill, etc. Hope this helps.

That's what you get when 20-something (probably Estonian) computer wiz-kids design websites that old gezzers like me are supposed to use.

What is crystal clear to the programmer is not always intuitive for the targeted user group.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, ibnoland said:

I’m not at my computer just now, but try this: go to “Booked Guest.” (Found where there are about three short horizontal lines). Then after logging in, scroll up to My Reservations. (It’s hidden until you scroll up). Then go down to “Manage My Booking”. Then click on the picture on the left, I believe it’s called “Itinerary”. Click on it and you should be able cancel and/or book tours for each day. Also reservations for the TK Grill, etc. Hope this helps.

It still did not work on my ipad ( “My Reservations” never appeared on an upscroll).

On my Mac, after having to see a bunch of advertisements, I eventually found the hidden nest because your post gave me confidence it must exist. Thank you! After fixing some surprise errors, I printed it out and calendared all excursions and spa and dinner bookings just in case I cannot find them again.

Would it not make sense to have a luxury cruise line have a UI that would make it a bit more intuitive to find your bookings for modification, or to have a FAQ that answers how to find them, and/or to have customer phone  reps know where things are when you ask?  Even airlines make it easy to find and look at your reservations, and so does Holland America, in the same Carnivore family as SB.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:04 AM, Thecat123 said:

Catlover did you try the way I suggested?
It goes straight through

In the past you will find all your bookings in the cabin when you board

I did, without success.

What device are you on?

We leave for Sydney tonight.  Looks like “rain“ is forecast  for the entire week before the March 8 Encore cruise leaving Sydney and the day of sailing, so I have been trying to hedge my bets in advance rather than when on board on excursions that involve a lot of walking outside when there is rain.  
I also do not know if a high probability of “rain” forecast in Australia means likely torrential downpours with winds that knock the umbrella out of your hands, or periodic gentle drizzles here and there ( like Seattle gets a lot of).  The latter is fine for walking outside and hiking and scenery, the former not so much. 

Admittedly, I tend to overplan things.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:10 AM, Isklaar said:

The website is an absolute mess. I dislike using it.

Must ask though Catlover, was that an accidental typo or intended? It gave me a smile either way!

What typo? I reread my post, and do not see any.  If you are referring to the use of the word “nest”, that was intentional, as that is the word that popped into my mind after my  hunt was successful.😊

15 minutes ago, Catlover54 said:

What typo? I reread my post, and do not see any.  If you are referring to the use of the word “nest”, that was intentional, as that is the word that popped into my mind after my  hunt was successful.😊

'Carnivore' in the final sentence, instead of Carnival. 😀

And now I cant find the link for our cabin setup

Wife wants to swap one of the bottles of spirits to a different kind from when we filled out the form a long time ago

Not worried though as we will sort it out on the ship

Its just that I cant find it anymore 😀