Which of these is the best Club Class Mini suite on the Regal?

etravel

Looking at some of the Club Class Mini Suites on the Regal...There are some that have the larger angled balconies on Deck 11, 12, or 14...for example Riviera 420, 422, 426, 428 all say they have the extended balcony...Not interested in those at the front of the ship...any thoughts of which of those decks or cabin numbers might be best to pick? Thanks! 

If the deck plans are correct, and I hope they are, 412, 424, 411 and 425 have the largest balconies.  I hope so because we have A424 booked for b2b cruises 🙂  The deck shouldn't matter since even if you are on the riviera deck, you have cabins above you. 424/425 should be (slightly) windier since they angle forward. 

I will, of course, follow this thread to see if I made a wise choice...

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ghstudio said:

If the deck plans are correct, and I hope they are, 412, 424, 411 and 425 have the largest balconies.  I hope so because we have A424 booked for b2b cruises 🙂  The deck shouldn't matter since even if you are on the riviera deck, you have cabins above you. 424/425 should be (slightly) windier since they angle forward. 

I will, of course, follow this thread to see if I made a wise choice...

GH..I just looked at the cabins you mentioned but I believe those are interior cabins? This is on the Regal Princess...unless I am not looking at the right deck plan? We are in R426 as of right now...and I believe that is the club class mini..Am I looking at something incorrectly?