More Cut-backs?

bigmjh

How does that work with salt? Do you have to ask someone to come by to add salt to your food? Wouldn't it be easier to have those paper packets of salt and pepper? I am one of those people who continuously adds salt as I eat.

11 minutes ago, bbtondo said:

How about when he denied entrance to China and a lot of people were mad?  I believe things would have been worse if this didn't happen. JMHO I think they should shut everything down because people just don't listen. This is a very new and changing situation and I appreciate everyone's hard work on this.  

A lot worse if he didn't shut the door on China, but after that he sat there for weeks tweeting about the Democrats and the media exaggerating the threat . If we were ramping up our response during that time we wouldn't be in the situation we are now. 

Notice how his demeanor has changed in the last couple of days. In his press conferences he looks like the kid who got caught doing something bad in school and now has to write "I will not poke Johnny in the arm with my pen" 100 times on the blackboard. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, njhorseman said:

A lot worse if he didn't shut the door on China, but after that he sat there for weeks tweeting about the Democrats and the media exaggerating the threat . If we were ramping up our response during that time we wouldn't be in the situation we are now. 

Notice how his demeanor has changed in the last couple of days. In his press conferences he looks like the kid who got caught doing something bad in school and now has to write "I will not poke Johnny in the arm with my pen" 100 times on the blackboard. 

We were ramping up our response even you did not want to see it.  He is doing a great job with the tools he had to work with.  

22 minutes ago, RJB said:

He is doing a great job with the tools he had to work with.  

I agree if you mean his mental tools 😀

It's a shame there is only a like button but not a thumbs down one.

Edited by Paulchili
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

On 3/17/2020 at 4:49 PM, Paulchili said:

I agree if you mean his mental tools 😀

It's a shame there is only a like button but not a thumbs down one.

Nope, only a thumbs up.  Tough job but doing as good as can be.