Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
LorraineP

Anthem Bed Placement

Recommended Posts

Trying to figure out bed placement PORT side on the Anthem. Using this formula didn’t work for me last cruise. Cabin 12284 bed was by balcony which I didn’t like. Maybe it was a formula for a different class ship. 

 

 Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Trying to figure out bed placement PORT side on the Anthem. Using this formula didn’t work for me last cruise. Cabin 12284 bed was by balcony which I didn’t like. Maybe it was a formula for a different class ship. 

 

 Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

 

 

That is for Oasis class ships.  Quantum class are the opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That is for Oasis class ships.  Quantum class are the opposite.

 

48 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That is for Oasis class ships.  Quantum class are the opposite.

That’s why. Thank you so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2020 at 12:03 PM, LorraineP said:

 

That’s why. Thank you so much. 

Before I switch cabins I want to make sure I’m figuring correctly,  what about cabin 9594?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LorraineP said:

Before I switch cabins I want to make sure I’m figuring correctly,  what about cabin 9594?

Bed is by the bath 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Bed is by the bath 

Thank you so much will switch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...