still NO air from Celebrity

wlbox

We are on the March 5 Millennium and booked our cruise about 3 weeks ago due to the Free air offer from Miami that Celebrity offered.

It is less then 27 days until the cruise and still NO air conformation.. We still have to make our connecting flight arrangement.

Celebrity tells me this is extremely unusual.. I am concerned as the closer it gets the less seats available and the cost only goes up!!

anyone else having this problem??

This is why X air may not be such a good deal when you need a connecting flight! Fine if you live within driving distance of Atlanta or Baltimore or where ever, but I'm 250 miles from Atlanta and need to fly there to get to the X air!!

Wlbox, If I were in your shoes and did not have my Celebrity arranged air tickets in hand 23 days before sailing, I would just go ahead and book a flight for my connecting air .... to arrive at the connecting city the day BEFORE you are supposed to fly from there. That way, you have peace of mind and will certainly make your connecting flight.

Crossing my fingers for you!

Good Luck. We booked our air thru Celebrity last July and just found out they made a mistake and have us returning in 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks. needless to say we immediately booked our own flights and canceled theirs. also saved over $300.00

Did you book with Celebrity or an agent?

Ticketing is done 30 days prior to departure.

Unusual is putting it mildly!

If the free air is from Miami, I suspect you are going on a charter flight.

We booked over a year out, and Celebrity is doing our air. We leave 2/17 and as of yet have received nothing.

I checked in on line, so Celebrity is expecting us, have my seating assignment for the flight, not tickets not even etickets.

Celebrity booked our pre stay as well and nothing on that -- but it does say on the forms printed on line that we have air, hotel and transfers. So I guess I will be ok.

My TA is checking into it and sez X messed up and our tickets should be coming, but she did not call us to say she got them and has sent them.

Been through so much lately, been sick since Thanksgiving and hope all is well with everthing. Last doctor appt is tomorrow.

MY BAGS ARE READY TO GO !!

Spoke to TA yesterday, still X is jerking her around. Now are to get docs by Wed next week, only 2 days before we fly, boy is that cutting it close. Especially since X has not sent even e tickets !!

This may well be our first and last X Cruise if nothing arrives !

At lease on other cruise lines they care enough to send your documents !!

Archived