RCL Share Price

Moby Jones

8 minutes ago, lvz2cruz said:

We have been denied OBC for owning stock when we booked with perks.

It seems it was combinable with resident rate.

Has anyone received or been denied it lately?

We don't currently own but are considering.

The magic date is 1 June 2019.  Anything on or after that date you can combine with perks, resident rate, etc.  🍷

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

The magic date is 1 June 2019.  Anything on or after that date you can combine with perks, resident rate, etc.  🍷

I’ll have to buy when the markets open tomorrow.  Price is pretty good. Thanks!!

41 minutes ago, NordicPrince said:

According to a wise old Wall Street sage "Don;t go back in the house until the fire is completely out".

There is still smoke coming from somewhere.

Agree. There is still considerable downside, but it’s hard to time the market. It probably will go lower once financial impact is assessed and analyst calls made. I’d wait myself, but I’m no expert. 

2 hours ago, TorontoSailor said:

Agree. There is still considerable downside, but it’s hard to time the market. It probably will go lower once financial impact is assessed and analyst calls made. I’d wait myself, but I’m no expert. 

It was rather easy to time the market with Brexit.  No downside only media hype.  Paid for two cruises.

Now an unknown virus.  Spooky spooky.  The apolypse must be coming... That was my wifes thoughts when she saw everyone hoarding toilet paper at Costco.  Why do you need a 9 months supply of TP.  LOL  This one is more difficult to time...  But I would expect the market to come back.

Edited by NMTraveller

9 hours ago, josh.vincent.180 said:

Debt - Carnival has 67%, RCL is at 100%.

Carnival is rated above junk, RCL is Junk.

I have RCL bonds they either pay 7 1/2 or 7 3/4%.  Those new ships cost a bunch.  RCL bonds will get a higher rating in a quarter or two.

Made the request on line Monday for a celebrity cruise and an azamara cruise for stocks unfortunately bought mid Feb for $110/share. Received confirmation for both on Friday. Results were $350 in OBC and a $5000 short term loss on the stock. Don't take my suggestions for market timing 🤐

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, luv2travel90266 said:

Made the request on line Monday for a celebrity cruise and an azamara cruise for stocks unfortunately bought mid Feb for $110/share. Received confirmation for both on Friday. Results were $350 in OBC and a $5000 short term loss on the stock. Don't take my suggestions for market timing 🤐

As your Hermosa Beach neighbor, it's just a short term loss.  The buy and hold strategy takes a lot of stress out and has worked extremely well for the 89 year old, Warren Buffet 😄

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

52 week low was yesterday at $40.20.  My closest airport is LAX, heard on the news today it’s extremely empty this week which was a surprise to me.

More like a 7 year low.

1 hour ago, josh.vincent.180 said:

CNBC right now, The CRUISE line policy submitted to the White House is BANNING ALL cruisers over 70 and anyone with a health issue. 

Not official yet but its coming soon.

If so, that would certainly take a significant chunk out of their market, which will be a hit to the share price.

1 hour ago, josh.vincent.180 said:

CNBC right now, The CRUISE line policy submitted to the White House is BANNING ALL cruisers over 70 and anyone with a health issue. 

Not official yet but its coming soon.

That supposed ban was mentioned by a reporter.  Adam Goldstein (CLIA president & former RCCI vice chairman) did not confirm it was part of package of proposals given to Pence by cruise lines.  But he didn't deny it either.

14 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

It was rather easy to time the market with Brexit.  No downside only media hype.  Paid for two cruises.

Now an unknown virus.  Spooky spooky.  The apolypse must be coming... That was my wifes thoughts when she saw everyone hoarding toilet paper at Costco.  Why do you need a 9 months supply of TP.  LOL  This one is more difficult to time...  But I would expect the market to come back.

ill be traveling all next week and i wonder how if hotels will be BYOTP

also the other cruise and airline stocks are just too much a steal to ignore and i dont even buy stocks normally.