Water Bottle Station on Horizon?

Grammieto3

Does anyone know if Carnival ships (particularly the Horizon) have water bottle filling stations?  I walk around with one in my hand all the time, and am thinking about the possibility of filling and taking to excursions.  Thanks for your input!

• 2 weeks later...

When we return from a Carnival cruise and take the survey I always add this comment. Why can't the cruise ships have water bottle filling stations like the airports. Get with the times, a huge percentage of people travel with their own refillable bottles. I use a clean cup to fill my bottle at buffet. I see people walk up and fill bottles directly. If they know this is happening, do something to prevent the spread of germs. They should be thanking of for less cups to wash.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 3/8/2020 at 12:10 PM, 1city@atime said:

When we return from a Carnival cruise and take the survey I always add this comment. Why can't the cruise ships have water bottle filling stations like the airports. Get with the times, a huge percentage of people travel with their own refillable bottles. I use a clean cup to fill my bottle at buffet. I see people walk up and fill bottles directly. If they know this is happening, do something to prevent the spread of germs. They should be thanking of for less cups to wash.

If your water bottle doesn't tough anything, why waste a cup

26 minutes ago, FastShip24 said:

Because some people don’t understand the concept of not putting the lip of the refillable bottle on the spigot that dispenses the water.  Also, some people pi]it the spigot all the way inside the bottle and fill it up so that the water level is so high it covers the spigot.

1 hour ago, FastShip24 said:

Training and conditioning. Besides, something might have touched the water bottle.

Noro is on the increase on cruise ships.

https://www.marineinsight.com/shipping-news/norovirus-outbreaks-on-us-cruise-ships-triples-in-2023-as-the-sector-recovers-from-covid/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

Training and conditioning. Besides, something might have touched the water bottle.

Noro is on the increase on cruise ships.

https://www.marineinsight.com/shipping-news/norovirus-outbreaks-on-us-cruise-ships-triples-in-2023-as-the-sector-recovers-from-covid/

So if I don't touch anything with the bottle, the cup is a wasted motion. .