⭐Live Allure TA 🚢 March 1, 2020 - Time to rub the lamp 🧞

John&LaLa

1 hour ago, suesnake2002 said:

I'm interested in how you booked a 2 bedroom aqua suite. I thought there would be min occupancy for that. Or is there so many cancellations you could snag this. 

Actually booked it for two on the dsy it was released. Then booked another a few weeks later. I'll explain that soon

• Like 1

Looking forward to your adventures and pictures as always. I’m sure you’ve been asked this before but what do you use to post pictures? Tapatalk? I’ll be doing my first live review next month using my iPhone to take pictures and wondering what’s best way to attach.  Bon Voyage!

Guest BigRoger

We are with you on this sailing (and the return leg on Allure in November).... although we don’t have the cabin you have!!!!!! Wow..... we are starting our journey today to cross the pond tomorrow... in lounge now enjoying GnT and food!!!  Same tomorrow!

although given the sheer volume of cancellations currently hitting the inventory at the moment by the time we board we might be in the same type of cabin!!!!.... err maybe not.... we can dream!

re cancels - as of Sunday last the open OVB cabins available unsold were showing 46, right now it’s nearly double that.....

good news space by the pool!!!!!!!!

John you are killing me.  Will have to keep my DW off CC because she loves to see your little dog and she absolutely loves the Aqua Theater suites.  We have a CLS booked for Allure later in the year and she is pressuring me to upgrade to a AQ1.  I tell her I want to try out the 17th floor one time and then we can go try the big balconies.  I know she will hate the walk so play that up in your review 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ukigirl said:

Looking forward to your adventures and pictures as always. I’m sure you’ve been asked this before but what do you use to post pictures? Tapatalk? I’ll be doing my first live review next month using my iPhone to take pictures and wondering what’s best way to attach.  Bon Voyage!

I attach direct through the mobile web access. 

3 hours ago, Bradison said:

John you are killing me.  Will have to keep my DW off CC because she loves to see your little dog and she absolutely loves the Aqua Theater suites.  We have a CLS booked for Allure later in the year and she is pressuring me to upgrade to a AQ1.  I tell her I want to try out the 17th floor one time and then we can go try the big balconies.  I know she will hate the walk so play that up in your review 🙂

I definitely will. I have mobility challenges. 

Here's a Bella pic from Wednesday 

20200226_145853.thumb.jpg.10e4a52ff782047aa4ab0933277314ab.jpg

Had to get her cleaned up for the dog sitters

• Like 27

25 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Looking forward to hearing all about this one John. I've always wanted to do a TA. I am also looking forward to pics of the cabin as the layout looks fantastic. Safe travels and drink one for me. Cheers!

Greg

Just one🤔🤣🤣

Magic 8 Ball says Not Likely

If anyone has some drink recommendations,  I'll give it a shot

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

If anyone has some drink recommendations,  I'll give it a shot

Peppermint Patty Martini- A Chocolate Martini with some Peppermint schnapps added. Very yummy.

50/50- half rye whiskey, half french cognac with bitters and a cherry.

• Thanks 1