⭐Live Allure TA 🚢 March 1, 2020 - Time to rub the lamp 🧞

John&LaLa

4 hours ago, James4me said:

How do you know I haven’t? 😉.   I never like to brag where I’ve been, I was taught that it was tacky.  However I find it very amusing a few of you need to show your wealth.  I’m not saying anything that someone would love to ask.  If I’m wrong, I’d still like to know 😉😎.  Continue on, I love cruising as the next person, just not brag too much.  

4 hours ago, James4me said:

LMAO, no not Mr. 1750 🤣.  First and foremost I am a female, lives to dance 💃. I don’t think I’d quite get along with Mr. 1750 LOL.  BTW I am married to a very high end executive who likes to cruise on our own (rented 🙄) yacht.  RCCL certainly has some beautiful suites on her newest ships.  

It's a good thing you "never brag where you've been." 😂Hope you and "the very high end executive" enjoy the next adventure dancing away on your very own rented yacht. Did we see you on an episode of Below Deck?😂😂

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

6 hours ago, ashleyriley said:

It's a good thing you "never brag where you've been." 😂Hope you and "the very high end executive" enjoy the next adventure dancing away on your very own rented yacht. Did we see you on an episode of Below Deck?😂😂

I wonder which one of those guys from  last night is her husband?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, James4me said:

How do you know I haven’t? 😉.   I never like to brag where I’ve been, I was taught that it was tacky.  However I find it very amusing a few of you need to show your wealth.  I’m not saying anything that someone would love to ask.  If I’m wrong, I’d still like to know 😉😎.  Continue on, I love cruising as the next person, just not brag too much.  

LMAO, no not Mr. 1750 🤣.  First and foremost I am a female, lives to dance 💃. I don’t think I’d quite get along with Mr. 1750 LOL.  BTW I am married to a very high end executive who likes to cruise on our own (rented 🙄) yacht.  RCCL certainly has some beautiful suites on her newest ships.  

10 hours ago, James4me said:

Too funny, we have cruised everything under the sun.  Every line.  Like I said my husband likes cruising on yachts.  However we have cruised on yes Carnival, RCCL, Norwegian, Celebrity, Crystal and even a European River Cruise.   So that’s it.  I will not discuss where we go, what we spend, and I wish all of you safe during these difficult times we have ahead of us.  

Changed your mind I see.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, James4me said:

I never like to brag where I’ve been, I was taught that it was tacky.

BTW I am married to a very high end executive who likes to cruise on our own (rented 🙄) yacht.

Like I said my husband likes cruising on yachts.

So that’s it.  I will not discuss where we go, what we spend,

Checks out...

Besides I like quoting

Me too 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

You could be cruising if you rented your own yacht.

Best days of boat ownership... the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Sea Dog said:

Glad you made it back home. What it's like at the airport? Ghost town?

Seems like business as usual, but I’ve noticed nearly all workers wearing gloves. Lots of people wearing masks. I bought water at a little shop & the clerk sanitized his hands between customers. There was also a bottle of hand sanitizer on the counter for customers to use.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Glad you made it back home. What it's like at the airport? Ghost town?

I have to correct my previous answer.  I was talking to a store clerk & he said there We’re a lot less people. Usually his store had long lines. I was the only one there at the time.  I feel for the businesses being impacted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Seems like business as usual, but I’ve noticed nearly all workers wearing gloves. Lots of people wearing masks. I bought water at a little shop & the clerk sanitized his hands between customers. There was also a bottle of hand sanitizer on the counter for customers to use.

I used purell after voting today. Talk about a ghost town.

20200317_093718.thumb.jpg.356bfd1f0f7f28bdc84d79d61666b5d0.jpg

20200317_092334.thumb.jpg.1297d80cdd9cba4f328997e57887704e.jpg

• Like 5

It's probably not a good idea to bash on one another. Let's move on.

On a side note, I rifled through my stash of airline flight kits and it seems like only Delta cares about sanitizer

20200317_120118.thumb.jpg.b184fad91ac94f518db68ed3349f0eb0.jpg

20200317_120001.thumb.jpg.86f573b6ac4b18f47c2a09e3084fff41.jpg

But I also found these in a cruise box👍

20200317_115947.thumb.jpg.413e0875cdc71e3a0131678d555cb63b.jpg

• Like 4

Have read your post #1130.  I am curious though if you  aren't concerned about you possibly spreading Covid19.  You were just in Spain which is at the epicenter of the pandemic.  Only 3 countries have more cases than Spain.  You don't think 14 days of self quarantine and social distancing would be a good call?  Crazy times for sure and a top down day here as well.  Top down days are social distancing if we stay in our ragtops.  Best of luck to yall and hope you stay healthy.  Not panicking here, but am very concerned the US is on the same path Italy is on.  

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, JudyjudyjudyS said:

Have read your post #1130.  I am curious though if you  aren't concerned about you possibly spreading Covid19.  You were just in Spain which is at the epicenter of the pandemic.  Only 3 countries have more cases than Spain.  You don't think 14 days of self quarantine and social distancing would be a good call?  Crazy times for sure and a top down day here as well.  Top down days are social distancing if we stay in our ragtops.  Best of luck to yall and hope you stay healthy.  Not panicking here, but am very concerned the US is on the same path Italy is on.  

Well said. I'm sure many of us are thinking the same thing. 

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Anyone want to buy an ocean front condo🤔

I'm not sure were welcome here anymore😥

Crazy times

Give them a little time.  The media has been whipping people into a freaking mess while you guys were gone.  I'm sorry you are being treated that way.  People should be ashamed. 😟   If they are keeping a 6 ft distance from you guys, and observing their own handwashing routine, they are fine.  No matter out freaked out they are.

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, barbeyg said:

The media has been whipping people into a freaking mess

As a member of the media we are not doing anything but reporting the facts we are given. If you don't want to hear the information we are reporting feel free to turn off the tv.

• Like 12
  • Haha 2