Dyson Air Wrap on board Royal Caribbean

Sure. I didn't know what it was. Expensive and fancy blow dryer/styling tool. I wouldn't have the patience. But they are certainly allowed onboard. And there is a UK plug on the desk. 

Edited by Coralc

From the Royal Q&A

All of our Royal Caribbean ships are equipped with North American standard, 110 volts AC and standard European 220/230 volts AC outlets.

If you have a UK (type G) plug, you will need an adapter.

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

Sure. I didn't know what it was. Expensive and fancy blow dryer/styling tool. I wouldn't have the patience. But they are certainly allowed onboard. And there is a UK plug on the desk. 

There are no U.K. plugs on any RCI ship! 

@fandash

There have been other posts on this... the answer is yes or no !

Edited by little britain

14 hours ago, fandash said:

... just wondering if I can use the Dyson Air wrap on board Royal Caribbean Ships ?

Hi there - I just got off the Rhapsody just over a week ago, and had my Dyson Air Wrap with me. It went in my bag which I dropped off with the porters, and showed up in my cabin later that afternoon. I was a bit worried my bag might end up in the naughty room, but there was no problem!

I have the US version so I just plugged it right in. By the way, I LOVE it! Hope this helps.

7 hours ago, livylotte said:

The only RCI ship I've sailed on that had a UK 3 pin plug socket in the cabin was Independence.

Sailed on Explorer and Oasis last year and my hair dryer wouldn't work with travel adapter.

Interesting, which plug/adapter you try, wasnt in the Bathroom was it? That plug is for recharging/operating Electric Razors. Nothing else

I don't know about the Dyson. But on my cruise last week I brought my Beachwaver which is dual voltage and it did not work and didn't even fit into the outlet, even though it looked like it should.  I purchased an adapter in the gift shop and it worked perfectly.  So I think just bring it and plus adapter to be safe.

18 hours ago, fandash said:

Hi yes I had seen that post. So I think I will just leave it and not bother taking dyson with me incase it doesn’t work - no point taking it if I can’t use it as takes up luggage space 

I always take my Dyson hairdryer, works fine with the European plug, not the US one. I also have a similar brush/hairdryer type attachment which works fine with an euro plug