Currently sailing on Oasis - I didn’t cancel 🎉

10 hours ago, sgk2000 said:

We are on the Oasis April 5,2020 cruise and have been unable to book entertainment.  No one posting on our roll call has been able to.  April 12th roll call have not been able to either.  There was a post o the April 12th roll call that there was a conflict in scheduling.  Have you had any problems with entertainment on your cruise or heard of future problems?

Sailing on Oasis June 7th (and really looking forward to it) and entertainment just opened today.  Booked all our shows.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

So it appears Allure is honoring D+ seating like Adventure. I am curious as to what Robyn finds on Oasis.

I’m in the Aqua Theatre right now and the rows reserved for suites and Pinnacle now have reserved signs on the actual seats.... no ropes keeping the peasants out 😂

732315F7-03E8-440D-8659-BAA50CB4B812.jpeg

6 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

I’m in the Aqua Theatre right now and the rows reserved for suites and Pinnacle now have reserved signs on the actual seats.... no ropes keeping the peasants out 😂

Were you able to sit there? Did anyone ask to see your seapass?

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Were you able to sit there? Did anyone ask to see your seapass?

I should have updated my response....

Those reserved signs were placed there by the Genie. There is still one row we saw on the way out of the theatre that is for suites and Pinnacles. When I asked the CD staff person, they stated that if the seats were empty 5 minutes before showtime they would open up to all passengers. So the answer is still no - D+ cannot sit in those seats on this ship.

Just as an FYI for those reading this in regards to the Aqua show. We watched it last week from deck 7 aft and found that the view of the show was actually better than being in the seats. If you want to see it a second time or don't have reservations this is a great option.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

For anyone who enjoys Live Instagram stories, you can follow me ckrobyn 😊

Just made the request. 🙂

I asked this a few pages back and someone other then you answered.

How does the outside seating area in front of the Solarium seem to you? Chairs gone quickly? Does that area open later then other outside places?

On 3/2/2020 at 11:28 AM, redhead621 said:

I am sailing on the Oasis in May.  We are still unable to book our shows.  Will you be posting Cruise Compass daily?  Just thought that I might be able to put some sort of a schedule for the shows together so I know what I'd like to do and when.  I hope that you have an amazing cruise.

Sailing on the Oasis May 17th and our just opened yesterday!

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

What did you do in San Juan today? For that matter, what did you do in St. Maaten yesterday?

I'll ask later what you are planning for Labadee tomorrow.

We had a wonderful day ashore on St. Maarten. We spent the day at Holland House on the beach, and enjoyed picture perfect weather and calm seas. 
Tomorrow at Labadee we Will head over to Columbus Cove - there’s a lounger and a floating mat with my name on It 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kevnick0814 said:

Just made the request. 🙂

I asked this a few pages back and someone other then you answered.

How does the outside seating area in front of the Solarium seem to you? Chairs gone quickly? Does that area open later then other outside places?

Apologies as I missed your question. I don’t ever sit in the Solarium on this class of ship so I’m actually the wrong person to ask! 

1 minute ago, ckrobyn said:

Apologies as I missed your question. I don’t ever sit in the Solarium on this class of ship so I’m actually the wrong person to ask! 

No worries. It's a new area with the remodel. 

Thanks again for all your info. We will be on the Oasis in 10 days. 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

We spent the day at Holland House on the beach, and enjoyed picture perfect weather and calm seas. 

Sounds awesome.  Watching the snow melt slowly here in SW Ontario, but it is sunny.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Sounds awesome.  Watching the snow melt slowly here in SW Ontario, but it is sunny.

I saw Sheniqua (sp?) and told her you said hello - she said, “oh! You mean Andrew and Lisa?” 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevnick0814 said:

No worries. It's a new area with the remodel. 

Thanks again for all your info. We will be on the Oasis in 10 days. 🙂

You are in for a wonderful cruise! 😎👍🏻