Why is a June 2021 cruisetour already sold out?

LostAgain

2 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Not sure where you are checking pricing/availability, but as per POLAR (travel agent res system) all category's except S1 suites are bookable as of just now

Here's availability from POLAR with Princess Plus fares:

image.thumb.png.2c5df23f6150dac54790ee235a14072c.png

Princess.com also shows sailing as bookable (fares shown are lead in Saver Fare):

image.png.2d0576d7b00c73cb0140049dec755652.png

I just checked and now it shows the land tour as sold out but the cruise only being available again. 

The 6/12 departure GB4 land tour IS sold out. The 6/16 cruise that is part of the package is wide open. Each land tour # only has a set number of spaces availabe per date (usually between 40-120 people). Each cruise has MULTIPLE land tour options associated with it as well as being bookable cruise only. I think that may be where the confusion is coming from. 

2 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

The 6/12 departure GB4 land tour IS sold out. The 6/16 cruise that is part of the package is wide open. Each land tour # only has a set number of spaces availabe per date (usually between 40-120 people). Each cruise has MULTIPLE land tour options associated with it as well as being bookable cruise only. I think that may be where the confusion is coming from. 

I was also checking the cruise as a separate option, and it was sold out for a few days, then marked "pricing is not available", then back to sold out. Today the cruise had availability.