Trivia(l) Question on Encore

Maplemoose

I have always enjoyed the trivia and games in the newer NCL ships as the atrium is used along with a screen where the questions are displayed, which is helpful for we passengers with reduced hearing. This has not been my experience with other cruise lines and I often quit early in frustration. My question: When I cruise on the Encore, can I expect the same policy with the screen display? 

and, FYI, one of the trivia sessions might have a question regarding how many stories or floors were in the WTC.  I was on the Bliss, that question came up and I was THE ONLY ONE that knew the answer!

Unlike RCI, where last time I sailed the crew member running the trivia session picked questions randomly from a book (might be why they're not using a screen or display), NCL seems to have pre-set trivia sessions.

I prefer the onscreen questions as well. When I sailed on the Escape this past September, most trivias were in the atrium and used the screen, but not all, and none of the other venues used had a screen available. Actually, for one atrium trivia that I specifically remember, they did not use the screen, despite the fact that the cruise director staff member who did it did not know how to read english (they said so). To make it worse, it was Star Wars trivia, which has lots of made up place names involved that make it harder to read if you aren't familiar with the franchise. Even worse than that, the trivia host made at least three references to needing to find himself a sugar daddy, which was just creepy. It was a truly painful experience.