Are there other "Black Friday" type sales throughout the year?

Was able to get some good discounts on purchases in the cruise planner during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in the past, just wondering if they offer better then your average discounts during any other times throughout the year that are pretty much done on specific day?

Everyone talks about the Black Friday sale. We have 2 cruises booked (sailed one) that would have been eligible for this sale in 2019. There were no savings listed on either one on the actual date. We did eventually find discounts, but they were more like pop up sales, one of them was the week before Thanksgiving. According to my saved cruise planner purchase emails, it looks like there was something around 4th of July. 

11 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Everyone talks about the Black Friday sale. We have 2 cruises booked (sailed one) that would have been eligible for this sale in 2019. There were no savings listed on either one on the actual date. We did eventually find discounts, but they were more like pop up sales, one of them was the week before Thanksgiving. According to my saved cruise planner purchase emails, it looks like there was something around 4th of July. 

We got a great discount on a Beach Bungalow and a great discount on the refreshment packages both about 40% off on Cyber Monday sale for our last cruise.   My son cruises in 2 months so I will just keep checking prices went up a fair bit yesterday and he hadn't booked his stuff yet so hopefully it comes down again. 

• Like 1

We found better deals on random pop-up sales over Black Friday. The best deals seemed to appear a few weeks before final payment. If you see something you really want, I would book it and watch for sales. Several things I booked at full price have increased in price since I booked them. Even the “sale” price was more than I paid for them!