Silver seas cruise from Venice

fabcruise92

I am scheduled on the silver seas cruise from Venice on April 24, 2020. From another thread, I read that silver seas will refund your money if they cancel the cruise. My travel agent says silver seas will only give me a credit to take another cruise in the future, which is not what I want.  Does anyone know or know where I can get more information? Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, fabcruise92 said:

I am scheduled on the silver seas cruise from Venice on April 24, 2020. From another thread, I read that silver seas will refund your money if they cancel the cruise. My travel agent says silver seas will only give me a credit to take another cruise in the future, which is not what I want.  Does anyone know or know where I can get more information? Thanks in advance.

@fabcruise92

Howdy and welcome back to Cruise Critic! emo22.gif I see it has been a while since you posted on the message boards.

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. 👍 However, please note the following information is at the top of each page in this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Since your thread topic concerns a specific cruise line, I have moved your thread to the Silversea Cruises forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed Silversea Cruises frequent the forum and provide feedback there. Please browse through the thread titles on the forums looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.  

Also, please click here April 24, 2020, Venice Italy Silver Spirit to join the Roll Call thread for your cruise by posting on the thread. I feel sure the others will be glad to hear from someone else cruising with them! The Roll Call thread for your cruise is the ONLY place on Cruise Critic where you and your fellow Roll Call members are allowed to post personal ads about sharing private excursions, tours & transportation with each other to save money. There is a "captive audience" since you are all sailing together! emo3.gif

And don't forget about the Meet & Mingle party hosted by Silversea Cruises during your cruise! Click here for more information and to register for the party. Be sure to have your Booking Reservation # handy. There needs to be at least six registered seven days prior to your sail date for the party to take place.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif