What would you do?

What are you planning to do?   

229 members have voted

1. 1. You have an upcoming Caribbean cruise sometime in the next two weeks and now have the option to cancel. Do you? If you're under 45 and no health issues!

• Yes - for sure going to cancel!
    • Nope - let's sail!

We are scheduled on the March 22nd Oasis.  We are in our mid 60's, at this point we are still going.  We are flying from West coast to East coast.  If Royal cancels or we have a fever and can't go that would be different.  We are starting to pack!

Definitely go.  We have a booking on carnival in April & RC in October.  I'm honestly more paranoid over germs on the flight than the ships.  I've always been that way about flying, just a bit more heightened right now.  Every one is so dang close on a plane.  At least on a ship you have the fresh air and can somewhat control how close you get to others and always have soap & water to wash your hands.  

46 here and fiancé is 41 we have a B2B on April 23rd and we are getting married on-board....Don't want to cancel because everything is all set.  We have tons of stuff for the wedding and honeymoon with the dates on it.

I'm so stressed about everything!

the fact that my company just put out a policy stating no critical travel until further notice puts me on edge a bit.  They have done this in the past with non essential travel, but have never used the word critical.

I'm on the Harmony on 3/15. Not only am I going, I'll be at the port at 10AM. I live in Orlando so I don't have flight issues to consider but given I am always at a theme park I'm not sure it would matter for my family and I anyways. 

• Like 2

We will be on Harmony on April 5 - a family of four for Spring Break.  We are driving down to Orlando, so no airplane worries.  We actually just booked about two weeks ago because the prices had dropped so low.  We have no plans of cancelling, but it is nice to know that we have that option if things start to spiral even further out of control.

2 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

I'm actually a little surprised at the number of "let's go" responses! There are sane people still! 

I think that people who are cancelling may not be posting because they will get a lot of criticism. 

On these boards, if you are not fully committed to keeping your cruise, you are paranoid or 'buying into the hype'. 

I think lots of people are cancelling.