Cruise insurance

Lisas mom

We are scheduled to sail to Alaska on May 15.  I got the e-mail from Princess about the temporary cancellation policy.  I bought insurance through Princess but I don't see where it says what the cancellation fees are in the policy.  Since I have almost 2 months before the cruise, what are the cancellation fees?  Where can I find them?  Thank  you.

So, the cancellation fees should be on your booking invoice starting after your final payment date giving you a specific percentage of your money back if you cancel within that time period.  

So, cancellation fees would be taken from the balance, should you decide to cancel, and the remainder will be provided to you via future cruise credits.  

Does that make sense?  

21 hours ago, voljeep said:

cancellation fees waived … if in the time period of the temporary cancellation policy referenced above

Yeah I get that, however for some like me right now I only have a $100/pp fee as long as I cancel prior to 3/20/20.  My refund at that point would be back to original form of payment instead of FCC.  With that date being so close to the 3/31/20 cancel date I think I could make a decision by then to not have to go through all my money being tied up in a FCC.  Wasn't planning on cancelling but with the ever changing minute by minute situation decided to weigh out all my options.  There is a lot to look at and consider and everyone's situation is different.  This has got to be the most stressful cruise I have ever planned and most expensive as it reached about 10K for our family of 4.  I thought Alaska would be fulfilling a bucket-list cruise for us, but it's actually been a butt-kicking one instead. 😂