Dolphins and turtles

mamabearjp

We’ve done the dolphins twice in Cozumel at chakunaab. This time we thought we’d try somewhere different. We’re going to Jamaica and grand cayman and didn’t know if anyone had done them there, would you recommend either over Cozumel? thought as out combining them with the turtles in grand cayman. Thank you! 😁

Well, Dolphins aren't native to Cayman, so the experience there uses captive dolphins.  I will let others who have done the dolphin experience give you that advice, but if I could make a suggestion?

Stingrays are native to the island - the trip out to the Stingray City sandbar let's you have an encounter with them in their native habitat.  If you want  to be a bit more adventurous, and to see turtles in their home, then get a taxi to Spotts Beach and go snorkelling there.

Thank you! I didn’t know they weren’t native. Interesting 🙂 my husband and I have done both the stingrays and turtles separately in grand cayman and both were very cool! We’ve done the dolphins twice in Cozumel. We were thinking maybe we’d try a different location this time with our son 🙂 cause I really want to take him to do dolphins on his first cruise 🙂