What hotels does princess use in Anchorage

compozer

Trying to plan our last day of our land portion of our trip.   Our flight does not leave until 10pm so we have all day.  Trying to figure out how far we are from everything.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Princess usually uses the Captain Cook Hotel.  Others may also be used, I would imagine, if Captain Cook is not available.  A reasonable second guess would be the Westmark Hotel since it is a HAL affiliated hotel and HAL and Princess are under the same Corporate umbrella.

SORRY

My mistake  - that is where we get off the ship.  Our land portion ends in Fairbanks.    We have stayed at Captain Cook hotel last time.     

So to correct my question:    What hotel does Princess use in Fairbanks????

Thanks so much  rkacruiser   and  zqvol   for your replies.

I don't know if it is too late to update my title.

Thanks Glaciers,     I have been trying to call them.  Thursday I was on hold for one hour and then had the worst rep in the world.   She kept saying I could get a price drop up until we board and even if my category is sold out.   I have done enough cruising to know she did not know what she was talking about and I wish I would have gotten her name.  I wanted to talk to someone in excursions but she would not transfer me.  One did several months ago so I know it is possible.    Anyway,  I called back a couple hours later and finally hung up 70 minutes later.   I called my TA and she said Princess was so busy that they would not talk to TA's.   ANd she was swamped doing cancellations for 200 clients.   I called this morning and after 55 minutes, the line went dead.    I called again and a recording said that there were over 100 people ahead of me and I would need to call back. 

I am trying to book another cabin for Alaska but one minute it says technical difficulties and other times prices are not available.  My TA said she could do it later this weekend and told her it can wait until later in the week.                                       

Is anyone else having problems with the web site.  I can get into my personalizer.     I feel so sorry for the reps.  I bet they are so tired of all the questions and upset people yelling at them.

Maybe I'm wrong but your response to Glaciers makes me think you're calling the Princess cruiseline number.

The Fairbanks Lodge is closed for the winter so you can't contract their direct line, but you can call the Princess Lodge number  800 426 - 0500.  

https://www.princesslodges.com/princess-alaska-lodges/fairbanks-lodge/