P&O's Email Address

janny444

10 minutes ago, janny444 said:

Hi everyone....can someone  please give me P&O's email address....preferably for the CEO.  I have been " faffing" about on their website but can't seem to find it.

Thank you

Try this one:  josh.weinstein@carnivalukgroup.com

He's the Carnival CEO - can't find the one for P&O but it will get passed on.

Edited by Tommart

26 minutes ago, janny444 said:

Many thanks for that. I just want to contact P&O....in writing... to let them know what I intend to do before I actually contact the press.

Please keep us informed if you're allowed. It will be interesting to see if there's anything different that's comes from higher up the totem pole.

Avril 

37 minutes ago, janny444 said:

Many thanks for that. I just want to contact P&O....in writing... to let them know what I intend to do before I actually contact the press.

Good luck Janice, we are right behind you... Well, a safe distance as we don't want to catch anything... 😊

Andy 

4 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Good luck Janice, we are right behind you... Well, a safe distance as we don't want to catch anything... 😊

Andy 

Thanks for that Andy....glad to know that someone is right behind me....well...about 250 miles behind me 😁

• Haha 1

That was the email that I used when I had issues. I do have someone that deals with me direct but they all get assigned to different head office people. It will go through to someone though and it goes through quickly too. You should get a response from someone from guest relations. This is the highest team I have dealt with as they deal with the emails sent to the people below. 

Guest Relations Representative, 
Office of Josh Weinstein, President, Carnival UK 
Office of Simon Palethorpe, President, Cunard 
Office of Paul Ludlow, President, P&O Cruises 

also let us know if you can. 

22 minutes ago, glittergal1 said:

so for contact with P&O this Paul Ludlow is the best to email? 

When I have occasionally contacted P and O in the past I have emailed P and O at customerservices@pocruises.com and copied in Paul Ludlow.You get a standard reply of 'It may take up to 28 days' and I don t think Paul Ludlow actually reads the emails(I think he gets too many!) but you usually get a reply from someone at Paul Ludlows office which may be different from the 'standard' reply you may get from P and O.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Good luck Josy... 

Michelle has also emailed, so let's see who gets a result first.. 

Andy 

Thanks Andy, I am hoping to get a reply quickly because I feel that our health was put at serious risk on Oceana.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Good luck Josy... 

Michelle has also emailed, so let's see who gets a result first.. 

Andy 

I e-mailed on Friday and have not even had an acknowledgement of its receipt, never mind a meaningful reply.  I realise they will be very busy but i would have expected an automated reply.

Edited by terrierjohn
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

I e-mailed on Friday and have not even had an acknowledgement of its receipt, never mind a meaningful reply.  I realise they will be very busy but i would have expected an automated reply.

I got an automated reply from customer services who I copied in my email, I did not expect anything else since it was Sunday.  If I do not have any contact within 5 days I will be ringing P&O because although the standard reply says up to 28 days my complaint was about a health hazard in our cabin and had my husband been able to fly we would have left the ship at Madeira ( first port of call). 

Hi everyone....just to update you:

I have had a reply from Josh Weinstein's guest relations department...I can't add very much more only that he is investigating   the situation and will come back to me once completed .

Can we hold our breathes! ....hopefully we can

2 hours ago, janny444 said:

Hi everyone....just to update you:

I have had a reply from Josh Weinstein's guest relations department...I can't add very much more only that he is investigating   the situation and will come back to me once completed .

Can we hold our breathes! ....hopefully we can

I have a feeling that is a standard response we will all get from them in the hope we go away 

40 minutes ago, glittergal1 said:

I have a feeling that is a standard response we will all get from them in the hope we go away 

Yes...probably it is but it is an acknowledgement....we shall see .

Here is mine

"Thank you for your recent email to Paul Ludlow, President at P&O Cruises.

Mr Ludlow has taken note of your comments and asked that we investigate and come back to you once this has been completed.

We shall be in contact in due course.

Kind Regards

17 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Here is mine

Mr Ludlow has taken note of your comments and asked that we investigate and come back to you once this has been completed.

Kind Regards

So we are all getting the same standard Fob off response 

19 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Here is mine

Kind Regards

Practically word for word as janny's. 

Avril