Well Our Bags Are Packed...

hllwdcruiser

...And we are ready to go.

I'm expecting to be flamed by some of you but am starting this thread for those who want to know what precautions are being taken in port and onboard the beautiful Sky Princess.

On the local news today: "There are absolutely no confirmed cases originating on any cruise ship here in South Florida."  VP Pence is meeting with cruise officials today at PE so we plan to get to the port early - I'm expecting traffic to be horrendous.

I'm going to try to do a brief live from and answer as many questions as I can. I am not a photographer and won't embarrass myself after following the excellent photo reviews of @Colo Cruiser and @MaryBethV.

See you onboard!

Edited by hllwdcruiser
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Cabernet Girl said:

Hope you have a great time and all goes well.  We don't cruise till November, a lot could change by then, but if it's sailing, I'm going.

We have a Nov cruise scheduled as well

39 minutes ago, Cabernet Girl said:

Hope you have a great time and all goes well.  We don't cruise till November, a lot could change by then, but if it's sailing, I'm going.

Same with us. We set sail Nov. 23, Southampton to Ft. Lauderdale. You said it best. If it's sailing we're going. ♡

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hllwdcruiser said:

...And we are ready to go.

I'm expecting to be flamed by some of you but am starting this thread for those who want to know what precautions are being taken in port and onboard the beautiful Sky Princess.

On the local news today: "There are absolutely no confirmed cases originating on any cruise ship here in South Florida."  VP Pence is meeting with cruise officials today at PE so we plan to get to the port early - I'm expecting traffic to be horrendous.

I'm going to try to do a brief live from and answer as many questions as I can. I am not a photographer and won't embarrass myself after following the excellent photo reviews of @Colo Cruiser and @MaryBethV.

See you onboard!

Have a great cruise! 

• Thanks 1

We are leaving today out of LA.  I’m a little nervous but as soon as we are on board I will let all that go!  We are going to have a great time. I hope you have a fun and healthy trip! I am looking forward to a well earned five pounds. 

• Like 1