Beach Help - I lost my notes

JuliaMS

With all the Coronavirus stress about go or no I lost my notes and leave in 2 days.  I can’t remember the difference between the two beaches people recommend and if a specific bar is better. 

I’m looking for a beach day for 8 adults (40-60 yo). My in-laws will NOT Pay for a resort day pass so that is out. I Need someplace we can rent chairs and an umbrella, order drinks and maybe food and hang out in the beautiful Caribbean water. 

Thanks

The beaches on South Friars Bay. There is Carambola and Shipwreck, plus a few smaller beach bars. The beach at Cockleshell Bay, Reggea Beach Bar and others.

The closest to the port is South Friars.  

20 hours ago, JuliaMS said:

With all the Coronavirus stress about go or no I lost my notes and leave in 2 days.  I can’t remember the difference between the two beaches people recommend and if a specific bar is better. 

I’m looking for a beach day for 8 adults (40-60 yo). My in-laws will NOT Pay for a resort day pass so that is out. I Need someplace we can rent chairs and an umbrella, order drinks and maybe food and hang out in the beautiful Caribbean water. 

Thanks

How about treating your in-laws to a nice day at the Marriott?  (No T'erds)

Don't forget the TE Protocol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

I don't like them that much. And I'm already ditching them in Aruba for an all inclusive day.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

It appears that the T'erds have found the Marriott. 

Remember the recent post from someone inquiring where to buy beer to smuggle in, and then how to game the system by getting resort benefits for 4 people on a 2 person room rental.

52 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

It appears that the T'erds have found the Marriott. 

Remember the recent post from someone inquiring where to buy beer to smuggle in, and then how to game the system by getting resort benefits for 4 people on a 2 person room rental.

But at the Marriott, T'erds are invited (encouraged) to leave, usually accompanied by guest applause.