Grand Suite 2 Bedrooms Help Please

Just upgraded from a balcony to the Grand Suite 2 bedrooms but trying to find what are the benefits from sailing in a suite.  Its on Navigator 3 night cruise.

Any help at all would be greatly helpful.  Was looking at getting the Key but maybe I already get all of these benefits (?)  Also bought Chops lunch on

embarkment day for us all. 

Or point me in the right directions for more info.  Haven't sail in awhile on Royal we used to have a concierge call us before cruise.

Laura

Aside from embarkation lunch at Chops, the two Key benefits that you will not have in a suite are a wifi package and dedicated times at the Flow Rider and rock climbing wall. Obviously you can purchase the wifi package for less than the Key. I have seen complaints about the dedicated times at the Flow Rider for Key passengers, on some cruises it has been daily, on other cruises it has been only one hour at some point during the cruise. Rock climbing wall usually doesn't have a long line anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SG65CB said:

Aside from embarkation lunch at Chops, the two Key benefits that you will not have in a suite are a wifi package and dedicated times at the Flow Rider and rock climbing wall. Obviously you can purchase the wifi package for less than the Key. I have seen complaints about the dedicated times at the Flow Rider for Key passengers, on some cruises it has been daily, on other cruises it has been only one hour at some point during the cruise. Rock climbing wall usually doesn't have a long line anyway. 

This is great advise!!

Laura