applying a future cruise credit?

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes

3 hours ago, Ms Jo UK said:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.  If I cancel a cruise sailing in April can I use  the FCC as paymrnent for my November cruise?

Can you still use it even if the cruise is paid in full and it is past final payment?

1 hour ago, TravelMadBrits said:

I’m wondering if this is the same for the UK? I was told yesterday that it is for new bookings only so couldn’t apply to my October cruise. 

We cancelled our May 2020 cruise yesterday and I was hoping to apply the FCC to our new cruise booked in 2021.

We were told we couldn't do that as you can only apply FCC to actual bookings not as a deposit for a new one as technically the booking doesn't exist until the deposit has been paid.

We are UK based and I guess this sort of makes sense.....  I'm sure when I go to apply the FCC to this new booking that it wont be as straight forward as its made out to be.

11 hours ago, Tin can said:

We cancelled our May 2020 cruise yesterday and I was hoping to apply the FCC to our new cruise booked in 2021.

We were told we couldn't do that as you can only apply FCC to actual bookings not as a deposit for a new one as technically the booking doesn't exist until the deposit has been paid.

We are UK based and I guess this sort of makes sense.....  I'm sure when I go to apply the FCC to this new booking that it wont be as straight forward as its made out to be.

I'm not sure about the booking procedure there in the UK, but I was told that you would have to pay the initial deposit first...then the FCC would be applied..if the FCC is enough to cover the cruise deposit, it will be applied and the initial deposit that you made should be returned to your credit card..