NCLH Stock Price

Hrhbob

1 hour ago, dexddd said:

I find it interesting they put what most consider the ugly ship as the one to borrow against.  No fear of losing it or maybe one with highest value that is paid off?

Probably the latter, if we were talking ugly ship I would try to pawn off the Star. "Gently used, sometimes has propulsion issues, might strand you in some port. No low ballers I know what I have!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, roger001 said:

That link is the worst pop up and ad link I think I've ever tried.  Never did see the new article.  

Here are some highlights:

The worker also says NCL seems more worried about its profits than the health and safety of travelers — and some sales staffers now feel pressured to persuade customers not to cancel their trips. Some customers, despite their concerns, have caved and kept their reservations. Many more are canceling cruises, even if it means losing thousands of dollars.

The employee who spoke with New Times says they have not personally used any of the "one-liners" with clients because they feel uncomfortable doing so. They spent most of a recent workday taking calls from customers wanting to cancel.

The worker also says NCL seems more worried about its profits than the health and safety of travelers — and some sales staffers now feel pressured to persuade customers not to cancel their trips. Some customers, despite their concerns, have caved and kept their reservations. Many more are canceling cruises, even if it means losing thousands of dollars.

The employee who spoke with New Times says they have not personally used any of the "one-liners" with clients because they feel uncomfortable doing so. They spent most of a recent workday taking calls from customers wanting to cancel.

We are hardly selling anything," the employee says. "Sales are at serious lows."

29 minutes ago, mnsweeps said:

Most likely NCLH share prices would dip below $10. This company won't last long ...

What do you base this statement on?  Healthy companies do not go out of business overnight because of a change or disruption in business.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lupush said:

What do you base this statement on?  Healthy companies do not go out of business overnight because of a change or disruption in business.  

NCL is now infected with COVID-19......so not healthy..

6 minutes ago, Lupush said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nwarf/financials/balance-sheet

Healthy?  -confuzzled-
As of the end of 2019 they have about 253 million in cash.  They owe over 10 billion dollars.
Any disruption in their cash flow puts them in a precarious position at best.
One might suggest the current market situation puts them in a very unhealthy position. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dasmonkey said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nwarf/financials/balance-sheet

Healthy?  -confuzzled-
As of the end of 2019 they have about 253 million in cash.  They owe over 10 billion dollars.
Any disruption in their cash flow puts them in a precarious position at best.
One might suggest the current market situation puts them in a very unhealthy position. 

Lupush is on a cruise right now in LaLaland. He has no idea of how corporate accounting books work. NCL is in deep ***** now with all the future cancellations. 

1 minute ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Somehow I missed that story.  Do you have a source you can post?  Thanks.

check Dasmonkey's post .. Thats what I was referring to. NCL is dry in cash with all future cancellations.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, roger001 said:

That link is the worst pop up and ad link I think I've ever tried.  Never did see the new article.  

I know, my laptop sounded like a drone the fan was running so hard to cope.

Apollo Management got out of NCLH smelling like rose a little over a year ago. Private equity companies love saddling distressed companies with debt and bailing soon after with quick profits. 

Edited by coaster