On the Duchess now....

nanatexas

Just left st francisville  we had to dock across the town on the other side because of high water. Bus trip took about 20 minutes  to get into town. Stopped at the myrtles plantation and also the small town . Took off at 1pm now paddling up the river.

Back from our trip. Great time. I think the boat holds 166 and i heard there were 100 folks. Staff was great. We loved the nightly shows.  Food was better then on a regular cruise ship boat.  The hop off hop on tours were excellent. We could not dock in New Orleans as there was a boat/barge that crashed into a bridge. We spent the day and night in Baton Rouge and was bused back to the town or airport.  Was sad half way thru we go the note that this would be the last cruise till further notice. The staff knew but kept on working. I could write pages and pages on this company and this trip. We are already looking to book in 2021. Will post pictures soon.

So glad to see your good report on the Duchess. We have cruised with AQSC before but not on the Duchess. We are scheduled for the early Sept cruise from Pittsburg to Louisville. Surely hoping this whole virus situation will be over soon. So sad for all those who have been impacted.