Is anyone on Oasis now?

I have family on Oasis now and they are having a great time!  The ship is skipping Jamacia and going to Costa Maya instead, which is just fine with them. They said everything is great and super clean. 

We are meeting them Sunday on the ship - can't wait to get onboard :)

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Good to hear. Me and 17 of my family are on the eastern leg on march 29th.  Hope it stays this way for them... and then for us!  I like the Costa maya cruise port better than the Jamaican one.  Much more to do.  Even a wrestling ring in a "tiki" bar.  

42 minutes ago, mira577 said:

I have family on Oasis now and they are having a great time!  The ship is skipping Jamacia and going to Costa Maya instead, which is just fine with them. They said everything is great and super clean. 

We are meeting them Sunday on the ship - can't wait to get onboard 🙂

Hope this helps!

We haven’t been to Costa Maya. It is fine for us too.  Wish you and you family have a great vacation!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ridge123 said:

However I just heard Aqua 80 is more possible to be cancelled on the first day of the cruise. 

Anything can happen on any night - but I suppose the show is more likely to be cancelled on a sea day than one in port.

7 hours ago, mira577 said:

Did they happen to mention if they noticed a difference in crowd sizes?

16 hours ago, ridge123 said:

We booked Aqua 80 on the first night. However I just heard Aqua 80 is more possible to be cancelled on the first day of the cruise. Is it true for Oasis sailing this week? 

I heard Oasis had rough seas the beginning of this week that is why Aqua 80 was cancelled this week first night.  

18 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Anything can happen on any night - but I suppose the show is more likely to be cancelled on a sea day than one in port.

How would that matter whether the ship has been at sea all day, or  it left the port at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. Show is performed sometime in the evening while the ship is at sea. 

I guess there can be a rare occasion that the show  is performed while the ship is still docked, but generally the major shows are performed after passengers are on board and the ship has sailed. 

m