They just discounted my summer cruise 35%

No such luck for me.  I looked today, and it's still more than my original booking from last October.  Maybe it had been higher at one point and dropped, I hadnt looked until today.   But, seeing as it's a  Med cruise, anything could happen between now and July.  

2 minutes ago, NanciRDH said:

No such luck for me.  I looked today, and it's still more than my original booking from last October.  Maybe it had been higher at one point and dropped, I hadnt looked until today.   But, seeing as it's a  Med cruise, anything could happen between now and July.  

Keep checking - strange seem to be happening !! 

We're on Oasis too in August. There was a big drop in a balcony guarantee but only a small drop in you pick your room categories.  But still has not dropped to what I booked it for.  One think I did notice through was that they released the Ultra Spacious OV balcony cabins (FB's) for 3 persons.  That doesn't typically happen this far out.  

1 hour ago, Stick93 said:

I’m happy - cruise went down over $1k a room for an August sailing on oasis . Virus shmirus - by then it should be better (happy thoughts)! 
Who else is excited for deals?? 

At first, it was all Florida embarkations that were seeing price drops.  Finally, it's Cape Liberty.  I noticed that Oasis' May sailings have also come down in price.

I’m happy - cruise went down over $1k a room for an August sailing on oasis . Virus shmirus - by then it should be better (happy thoughts)! 

Received over $2500 in reductions last 3 weeks on Booked Cruises. Many discounts now incl Military offered on multiple sailings, though still nowhere near the cheap prices during/after 9/11-Anthrax scare

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Received over $2500 in reductions last 3 weeks on Booked Cruises. Many discounts now incl Military offered on multiple sailings, though still nowhere near the cheap prices during/after 9/11-Anthrax scare

Amazing.

And thanks for your service!!!

• Like 1

We also saved $1000 for our August Oasis cruise last week.  It has gone up again!  So happy we booked our favorite oasis class crown loft suite!!!

Just now, ONECRUISER said:

Actually 2 my biggest Discounts are for Oct and Nov

I'm sure it's a volatile market so good that you got the bargains. I've been watching Bayonne and summer/fall spiked up this week, at least on ID90. I'm hoping to give Oasis a try for the right price. I'm not sure if this will be resolved by May when the best prices are currently.

2 hours ago, Stick93 said:

How did you get a discount? Did they reimbursed it to your card or issued a gift card with credit on the amount of the return on it? I mean it all sounds but if for some reason the ship will not be able to board you out in some port and you will have to stay inside for carantine reasons you will spend all this money pretty quickly. In any case I hope you will enjoy your trip. Just make sure they really do give you a discount. Otherwise it will be too late to inform them about it 

They adjust the price so the balance due is less.  I have this adjustment on many cruises with multiple cruise lines.  It is important to chec the rates as often as you can.  If you use a TA when you see the price is lower immediately call your TA gor the adjustment.  The reduction will be made until final payment has been made

25 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Just checked all my bookings, another $175 reduction on a late Nov Cruise...

I did a cruise a couple of years ago in November had grand suite it went down 500 so I booked a owners suite for original price of grand suite, is military rate for regular veterans? Just did msc and they give veterans ten percent off.

Help me!

We sail 5/31 on Oasis.

We have 2 boardwalk balcony rooms.  

On RC website, obviously now the rooms are less, so how does one upgrade? 

Do they take what you’ve paid and apply to an upgraded room based on current pricing?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

At first, it was all Florida embarkations that were seeing price drops.  Finally, it's Cape Liberty.  I noticed that Oasis' May sailings have also come down in price.

My first cruise from Cape Liberty now has a suite guarantee for $1000 less than I paid for my D1 balcony.  I'm wondering if I can call now, I know people are trying to cancel, but I don't want to lose this deal

7 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

We also have a Oct. and Nov. cruise.  I keep checking for price drops but prices are higher than we paid last year when we booked.  Both cruises are in the Med.  

Yeah, originally booked mine hr they came out.

6 minutes ago, BillOh said:

My first cruise from Cape Liberty now has a suite guarantee for $1000 less than I paid for my D1 balcony.  I'm wondering if I can call now, I know people are trying to cancel, but I don't want to lose this deal

Bill - Definitely snag the suite over the D1. There are a lot of nice suite benefits on Oasis class that you wouldn’t get on other classes.