Change internet plans

csmithrc

Is there a way to change plans without calling. I have already chosen the social plan for myself and the value plan for my wife. Of course I will probably use hers occasionally. I want to change to one value plan and one premium plan but It will not let me do that online. Basically want to keep value and change social to premium but when I try to chose or add it tells me all guest already have a plan.

You will have to cancel your current plans and purchase new ones.  Go into your Cruise Manager (Booking & Order Details) and click on the "edit order" on the upper right hand side of the section with the plans.  Cancel Order.  They will refund to the original form of payment.  You can then go in and purchase the upgraded plans.

Alternatively, you can wait until you board and upgrade, paying the difference in cost (although at the on-board rate).

• Like 1

Tried that but it does not give an option to edit order. It does on the FTTF and my water order but not on the internet package. Oh well not gonna call now. The cruise is not til May. Thanks anyway.

When I added my sister to our cruise, in order to add her to Cheers, I had to cancel and repurchase.  I had to cancel EVERYthing I'd added, which luckily only amounted to cheers and internet.  Refunded to my credit card in three days.  Wish they'd make it so you can pick and choose a little easier what to cancel.

• Like 1