Eastern Hemisphere:
ms Amsterdam    at sea        
ms Maasdam    at sea        
ms Noordam    Mount Maunganui    Tauranga    
ms Westerdam    at sea   

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Thank you for the Fleet report.

No girl scouts around here -- can't even buy their cookies.

Still too cold plant flowers.

GOOD MORNING ALL FROM ROTTERDAM!

I don’t know where to begin! 
We arrived by UBER and it was a ghost town at terminal ! Checked in went through extensive health evaluations only on paper! No temperature checks. Saw some people not able to board. Don’t know why. It is like our own private cruise! Sanitation constant we are required to use wash stations and crew always makes you use hand sanitizers 👍👍 WHAT I LOVE IS ONLY CREW SERVES EVERYTHING IN LIDO! They have large pelican glass on counters so no one can touch anything👍
only close to 700 passengers!! No waiting for anything! David said my DH it is great! We take stairs always.

Here is something! MDR no reservations for anything! AND COME AS YOU ARE!!!

Shorts🙄

Very relaxed ship!

Had a enjoyable evening out under the stars ! Husband had his Cigar and brandy I had some really good French Champagne and they opened it up for me and put it on my table on ice😊 we have the SBP but this was under the 15.00 limit! Said it didn’t matter!

So far so good!

This is to my CC family

Sincerly

Denise😊

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

We arrived by UBER and it was a ghost town at terminal ! Checked in went through extensive health evaluations only on paper! No temperature checks. Saw some people not able to board. Don’t know why. It is like our own private cruise! Sanitation constant we are required to use wash stations and crew always makes you use hand sanitizers 👍👍 WHAT I LOVE IS ONLY CREW SERVES EVERYTHING IN LIDO! They have large pelican glass on counters so no one can touch anything👍
only close to 700 passengers!! No waiting for anything! David said my DH it is great! We take stairs always.

Shorts🙄

Very relaxed ship!

Had a enjoyable evening out under the stars ! Husband had his Cigar and brandy I had some really good French Champagne and they opened it up for me and put it on my table on ice😊 we have the SBP but this was under the 15.00 limit! Said it didn’t matter!

So far so good!

This is to my CC family

Sincerly

Denise😊

Thanks for the report.  Hope your cruise is wonderful.

(sorry for the thread drift)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Himself said:

Thanks for the fleet update.  I went your link to Key West and the VEENDAM was not there.

4 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Veendam is at Half Moon Cay today, not Key West.

I can only report where the schedule as posted when I grabbed it said the ship was supposed to be unless someone lets me know of a schedule change. I appreciate those who do let me know.

17 minutes ago, richwmn said:

I can only report where the schedule as posted when I grabbed it said the ship was supposed to be unless someone lets me know of a schedule change. I appreciate those who do let me know.

I understand.  I wouldn't know normally but we have family members onboard so have their itinerary that they sent to us. From Half Moon Cay it heads west to Ocho Rios, Georgetown, and Cozumel.  That is, if they are allowed in all those ports.

43 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I understand.  I wouldn't know normally but we have family members onboard so have their itinerary that they sent to us. From Half Moon Cay it heads west to Ocho Rios, Georgetown, and Cozumel.  That is, if they are allowed in all those ports.

If you could provide the dates for the upcoming port calls it would be helpful to have the next few days reports correct.

18 minutes ago, richwmn said:

If you could provide the dates for the upcoming port calls it would be helpful to have the next few days reports correct.

Sure.  According to the itinerary sent to me just before the March 4 beginning of their cruise (B2B)

March 13    At Sea

March 14    Ocho Rios, Jamaica      8 am to 4 pm

March 15    Georgetown, Cayman Islands    7 am to 3 pm

March 16    Cozumel, Mexico    11 am to 10 pm

March 17    At Sea

March 18    Ft. Lauderdale, FL     

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, richwmn said:

Rich this was an unannounced change.  They switched it at the last minute or so.  Not your fault.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Shorts🙄

Very relaxed ship!

So far so good!

This is to my CC family

Sincerly

Denise😊

Good to hear from you Denise.

Denise I'm so happy you made it on board! I know some people think we're crazy for sailing, but it does come with perks. I knew this morning about the meeting not to cancel cruises whether there were 200 passengers or 2000 on board. Hoping we both get safely thru our trips unscathed. You should start your own thread so we can follow you!

Joy

• Like 1