Silver Shadow

Lirio

• 8 months later...

Hello everyone 

I don’t know if anyone will pick up on this post. I’ve just been rereading this thread and thought I would update you all almost a year on from the fateful cruise. 
It turned out that I did have COVID in Brazil and am still recovering. It’s turning out to be a really long haul. 
silversea were amazing and I am still really grateful for all that they have done for me. 
my cruise from Tokyo-Vancouver has been cancelled as was the December 2020 cruise Lima-Miami. I have rebooked that one for December 2021. 
I hope that you have all remained well. So much has changed in our World and I fear that things will never be the same again. I miss giving and receiving hugs from friends and get quite lonely at times. Lockdowns are hard to tolerate. 
hoping to meet you all in a future cruise. 
stay well and take care. 
Roma

• Like 7

Glad to hear from you again, Roma. This virus does seem to have some long-term effects. My sister had it in November and never got very sick but still feels terrible. I wish you all the best for your ongoing recovery. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Roma, nice to hear from you. So far no plans to cruise until I got the vaccine which will probably occur in the second semester according to the priorities defined in Brazil. I was wondering if we will be able to cruise for Xmas and new year in December 2021. Almost a year working from home and going out only 1x per week. I lost a very close friend and a relative to the virus.