Letter in the Mail from Princess

dickinson

I am subscribed to Informed Delivery through the Post Office.  This morning's email shows that dh and I each have a letter from Princess.  The return address says

Princess c/o ID Experts at a PO box in Everett Washington.  Anyone have any idea what this might be?

4 minutes ago, dickinson said:

I am subscribed to Informed Delivery through the Post Office.  This morning's email shows that dh and I each have a letter from Princess.  The return address says

Princess c/o ID Experts at a PO box in Everett Washington.  Anyone have any idea what this might be?

I was just looking at the same thing, in the same place.

I think it's from that data breach and they are offering some credit monitoring,

• Like 2

confirmed...I received the same letter.  It gives some details about a data breach that happened mid last year.  Yes, it offers up credit monitoring.

Wow...Princess just can't seem to catch a break.  I wonder if *just maybe* they held off on that for a bit knowing that they were going to have to do something drastic in regards to the corona virus?  Sorta' like slipping it in with the bigger issue and having it register far less on the concern scale as opposed to shutting down for 60 days... just sayin'  Data breaches are almost mundane these days.  Shutting down operations is NOT business as usual!

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

13 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

confirmed...I received the same letter.  It gives some details about a data breach that happened mid last year.  Yes, it offers up credit monitoring.

Wow...Princess just can't seem to catch a break.  I wonder if *just maybe* they held off on that for a bit knowing that they were going to have to do something drastic in regards to the corona virus?  Sorta' like slipping it in with the bigger issue and having it register far less on the concern scale as opposed to shutting down for 60 days... just sayin'  Data breaches are almost mundane these days.  Shutting down operations is NOT business as usual!

They announced the data breach several weeks ago.

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Just freeze your credit on all 3 agencies. Then you don't have to worry about it.

What he said! Absolutely the best way to protect yourself. Monitoring is a waste of money.