What is the likelihood of my cruise from uk on 23rd may going ahead and...

what ship? is it Anthem?

Also if they have to delay another 30 days then does YOUR ship have time to do a TA over.

I am gonna be optimistic and say you have a 75% chance.  I got a feeling.  good old Anthem has already survived much drama over the last few years.  She is gonna make it and I hope you do too.

My cruise on SOS is April 25th.  It is a SAT to SAT.  If they start back on April 12th, that is a SUN.  I guess the April 11th folks will get a 6 day cruise.  Hoping mine still goes.  I am glad I cancelled my Vision out of Barcelona on May 8th.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

what ship? is it Anthem?

Also if they have to delay another 30 days then does YOUR ship have time to do a TA over.

I am gonna be optimistic and say you have a 75% chance.  I got a feeling.  good old Anthem has already survived much drama over the last few years.  She is gonna make it and I hope you do too.

My cruise on SOS is April 25th.  It is a SAT to SAT.  If they start back on April 12th, that is a SUN.  I guess the April 11th folks will get a 6 day cruise.  Hoping mine still goes.  I am glad I cancelled my Vision out of Barcelona on May 8th.

yes the anthem. Thank you for your optimism, i will cling on to it 🙂 xx

10 hours ago, Hogbay said:

More of a chance to win Lotto :classic_rolleyes:

Ah thats cool then... how do you think i afforded the cruise in the first place? 😄

Just kidding... have been doing the uk lotto since it began... and in total won about £50... thats in about 15 years...

So dont fancy my chances of the cruise going ahead 😞

Thanks

12 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

The 4/12 TA is still on as of now and if not, she has plenty of time to get to her required dry dock in late April.