Refund Status for canceled cruises: Retitled after merges

lahore

Thought that I would weigh in for those that are interested.

October 2020 paid in full Caribbean cruise on Sky, cancelled in August, FCC chosen and it was credited within 21 days of cancellation.

January 2021 paid in full Caribbean cruise on Sky cancelled in November, FCC chosen, cruise dates have come and gone, No credit Received yet, paid First Class EZ Air, insurance or Tax/Port Charges not refunded to CC.

March 2021 paid in full Caribbean cruise on Sky cancelled in November, FCC chosen, No credit received yet, paid First Class EZ Air, insurance or Tax/Port charges not refunded to CC yet.

September 2021 paid in Full New England Cruise on Sky which as most now know was changed to Caribbean Princess on a redeployment notice, this cruise was cancelled by me after I unsuccessfully tried to explain to ‘them’ that the cancelled Window Suite on the Sky really didn’t compare to the reassigned Window Suite on the Caribbean....at the same price.  That was just after Thanksgiving.  Though I would have taken FCC again, I chose refund since I still wasn’t credited the FCC mentioned in the above two cruises.  No CC credit refund yet.

Still have NYE Cruise and Sept Med cruises scheduled, for what it is worth.  Also, I didn’t wait when the notices first came out.  I sent emails to my PVP immediately when we chose FCC so it wouldn’t wait until the default date.

That’s where we sit in case folks want to compare.  

Safe Journeys...when we get back to it.  Paul