Larry Pimentel’s Message

cpgrneyes

March 13, 2020

Dear Azamara Guest,

As you know, the President of the United States declared a national emergency today as it relates to COVID- 19. Given that declaration, the cruise industry has voluntarily agreed not to allow any departure from the United States, beginning on March 14, 2020 until April 11, 2020.

Given that Azamara ships are largely in global destinations, at the moment, this only impacts one of our sailings – Azamara Pursuit® out of Miami on April 5th. We are currently evaluating alternative deployment options and will have more information to share on Monday, March 16th. Guests ending their March 23rdvoyage from Lima to Miami, are allowed to disembark on April 5th as planned.

At this point, the President’s announcement has caused minor changes to our existing deployment schedule. We will continue to communicate directly with impacted guests and travel advisors as this progresses. Please know that we’re doing everything possible to communicate effectively given how fluid the situation is. I highly encourage you to visit our website, which is constantly being updated with the latest travel alerts and regulations at https://www.azamara.com/travel-advisory.

Our business and passion are to provide great vacations and create unforgettable memories. Thank you for your support as we navigate through this.

Sincerely,

Larry Pimentel
President and CEO, AZAMARA®

This is going to be a long weekend, waiting for our "deployment" information.

I am on this sailing and did not receive this letter (I did receive one a couple of hours ago about boarding procedures). How can I be sure to receive correspondence without relying on getting it here?

• Like 2

Hello kent4489, 

E-mail our Loyalty team and ask them to research why you don’t get our emails. Loyalty @Azamara.com

But before you do that, double check your profile with us, to make sure you have opted-in for our mailings. 

23 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hello kent4489, 

E-mail our Loyalty team and ask them to research why you don’t get our emails. Loyalty @Azamara.com

But before you do that, double check your profile with us, to make sure you have opted-in for our mailings. 

Thank you, Bonnie. I have been receiving all other correspondence, just never this last one. I will contact the Loyalty team.

11 hours ago, kent4489 said:

This is going to be a long weekend, waiting for our "deployment" information.

I am on this sailing and did not receive this letter (I did receive one a couple of hours ago about boarding procedures). How can I be sure to receive correspondence without relying on getting it here?

I'd just come here to be honest. 

Phil 

• Like 2